tsarstepan

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2022 02:00 pm
@coluber2001,
Dinner.

Lion King: animated from 1994 or live action version from 2019?
P E Dant

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2022 05:47 pm
@tsarstepan,
Haven't seen either Stepan... but I'll go with the animated Smile

Bookkshops... go there knowing what you want, or just browse on the off-chance you'll find something interesting?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2022 10:41 am
@P E Dant,
I'd say it's easily 90% of the time I go to a bookshop:
Just browse on the off-chance you'll find something interesting. More often than not, if I already know what book I want to get, I usually buy it online or get it via a library hold/request (via online).

Champagne, Mimosas, or a Bellini?
coluber2001

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2022 10:47 am
@tsarstepan,
Champagne for breakfast or anytime. 😂 Don't know Bellini outside of an opera composer.

Spaghetti or lasagna?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2022 10:52 am
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

Champagne for breakfast or anytime. 😂 Don't know Bellini outside of an opera composer.

Bellinis have peach juice/puree instead of orange juice in a mimosa.

Spaghetti or lasagna? I love both. I could eat spaghetti every week. I guess I would have to moderate my lasagna eating due to ... (sigh) cholesterol issues.
~~
From these two orange and black comic strip cats:
Garfield or Heathcliff?
P E Dant

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2022 05:08 pm
@tsarstepan,
Heh heh Laughing Very easy choice Stepan! Garfield is the 'star' of my mouse pad... he sits at his desk surrounded by absolute chaos, and says "My desk, my mess, my business!" Laughing

Sausages and eggs, or sausages and tomatoes?
Yalow

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2022 04:16 pm
@P E Dant,
No sausages. No eggs. Tomatoes.

Chocolate : creamy or crunchy?
P E Dant

Reply Mon 26 Dec, 2022 04:44 pm
@Yalow,
both! Both! BOTH! BOTH! *drool* Laughing

Plain or sweet biscuits/cookies?
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2023 11:16 am
@P E Dant,
Plain cookies seem ... pointless. Like saltine crackers but saltless. Sweet cookies please.

Buy a particularly trendy meme-induced t-shirt that won't age very well humor wise the following year OR just buy a band t-shirt from a rock band from the 70s, 80s, 90s (destined to remain a classic for years and years)?
P E Dant

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2023 04:48 pm
@tsarstepan,
Neither... all my t-shirts, like me, are plain...

You are content in your present employment, but one day you happen across an advert for a job you think you would probably like very much... apply or no?
Glennn

Reply Fri 6 Jan, 2023 09:29 pm
@P E Dant,
I didn't create a comfort zone just to interrupt it because maybe the grass will be greener . . . Hell no!

You see someone shoplifting a pair of gloves. Do you threaten to squeal on them if they don't give them to you? Or do you turn them in?
P E Dant

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2023 04:49 pm
@Glennn,
Neither of those things... having noticed how small the person's hands are, it would be useless to ask for the gloves for myself... as to 'squealing', well, given that my bag is full of stuff that I have stolen, it is better to keep shtum

Do your grocery shopping in person, or order online and get the goodies delivered?

Glennn

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2023 05:05 pm
@P E Dant,
In person. I don't trust anyone but myself, and sometimes not even him. Lately he been . . .

Going to the bathroom at home, or at the mall?
P E Dant

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2023 04:53 pm
@Glennn,
Wherever, whenever the urge takes me

Tuna for sandwiches, or salmon?
Glennn

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2023 08:14 pm
@P E Dant,
Neither. Eggs for me.

Mosquito bite, or fly bite?
coluber2001

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2023 08:20 pm
@Glennn,
I'll take the mosquitoes ten to one. Those deer flies are buggers. 😂

Canoe or paddle board?
Glennn

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2023 08:43 pm
@coluber2001,
Neither. A real man takes the water on barehanded. The same goes for women--real women.

Change a light bulb immediately, or wait until it's absolutely necessary?
P E Dant

Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2023 05:05 pm
@Glennn,
Immediately it is noticed... there is a strong possibility that there are 'blown' globes in the several lights in the house I never use...

You are invited to a former love's wedding... go, or no?
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2023 11:39 am
@P E Dant,
Quote:
You are invited to a former love's wedding... go, or no?

Since it's never going to happen? I guess I'd go if it wasn't a destination wedding and the meal was paid for and an open bar (given the new(ish) trend that some wedding receptions have the guests pay for their own meals, etc...). Otherwise? No.

You see all politicians are lying scum, working to serve only their interests OR they're three dimensional humans with varying degrees of altruism and self-interests?
P E Dant

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2023 05:16 pm
@tsarstepan,
Hmmmm... as if there is a choice... there are, among the political class, a certain number of well-meaning, caring individuals... unfortunately, they are all dead (at least, to me)

A guided tour of your State/Province/Territory's Government House, or an afternoon in the park, feeding the ducks?