1  
Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 09:39 am
@Sturgis,
Ride the rails on top of a train. Literally millions have done it in India and other countries. Just as long as the train ain't a subway where the height between the ceiling and the top of the train car is a bit too precarious even for someone who would lie completely flat on the roof of the train.

Chicken nuggets or chick'n nuggets (veggie)?
bald eagle

1  
Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 03:27 pm
Well..... I was raised on a farm and I have tasted each of them and to tell the truth, I like both !

Would you rather watch TV or listen to the radio ?
ehBeth

1  
Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 03:31 pm
@bald eagle,
radio every damn time

chocolate chip cookies or lemon meringue pie?
bald eagle

1  
Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 03:57 pm
@ehBeth,
^^ good for you

Lemon Meringue pie, yummy

Shop bought vegetables or home grown ?

1  
Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 01:07 pm
@bald eagle,
shop-bought veggies are fine.

Great opening tv theme song to start a favorite television show OR just start the bloody show already AKA no opening credits?

1  
Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 03:28 pm
Just start the show already! (I think I've seen some shows where for the first couple episodes they do the cool intro, then drop it)

In movie beginnings silent logos and branding floating around the screen, or some sound or music accompanying it?
Sturgis

1  
Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 12:21 am
@chai2,
Sound, any sound.
Better yet, just get on with the movie instead of 5000 opening credit things!

Wait outside for the mail or let it arrive whenever?

1  
Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 12:07 pm
@Sturgis,
Let it arrive whenever. I rarely get physical mail. All of my bills are paperless. I can wait for my occasional magazines and packages.

The family-friendly Disneyfied Grimm's stories or the very brutal and depressing original takes on the dark and bleak fairy tales?
Sturgis

1  
Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 03:21 pm
Having enjoyed the original Grimm's Fairy Tales by the talented authors Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm, I must stay true to them.

Sob uncontrollably upon realizing that Alice is never going to return after falling down the rabbit hole or write an alternate universe ending which you then read to the screaming audience?