What is the NCRC Command Line Swtch and Where is it Located?

calld

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 04:07 am
@nimh,
I have tried /ncrc command but then I get a different error message (Error Decompressing the data). Is there a any other way to get rid of this error

Edit: Moderator: Link Removed
0 Replies

calld

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 04:30 am
I have tried closing all the applications and the processes relate to them and still I am unable to install a virus guard on my pc which give me a NCRC error , I have tried /ncrc command and still I am unable to install the virus guard or any other software .. on my pc
Does anyone know how to overcome this problem

Thanks

Edit(Moderator): URL Removed
0 Replies

boom1300177pow

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2009 07:18 pm
I got the same problem, I just downloaded FlashGetv1.96 its a supercool download manager but then----"The installer you're using is corrputed or incomplete. This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus." WHAT THE **** I thought,i downloaded this YESTERDAY
and it was OKAY and i was like YOOHOO I FINALLY GOT FLASHGET open the file and................................................................
0 Replies

DALAI

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2010 05:24 am
@julztiger2010,
hi, i have the same prob. if u got ur soluation please send out to me . here is my id [email protected], [email protected]. ok take care
0 Replies

Departure Whispers

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2010 07:04 pm
hey every1 .. i think thats so simple and doesnt need all of these discussion ,, well i had the same pro. and if u wanna know how it was solved then here u go :
To use /NCRC, which is not recommended, because it does not check for errors but this is your question so here you go!

Click Start, choose Run, type the path to the installer (in quotes), add /NCRC and hit enter.

For example, if the installer is in C:\My Downloads\Games\CatchMe.exe, type:

"C:\My Downloads\Games\CatchMe.exe" /NCRC

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/questions/1dvwu-how-do-i-use-the-ncrc-command-line-switch#ixzz0hLywBHks
0 Replies

MahmoodAhmad

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 03:44 am
This is really easy:First what you need to do is as the following:
1: In start Menu type cmd and then right click on cmd and click "Run as Administrator.
2: When the prompt appeared type the location of the setup.Example:: C:\User\Desktop\setup.exe
3: after you typed the location leave a space then type''/NCRC
4: Then Hit enter and your setup program is lunched without any errors.
0 Replies

davidmartin414

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2012 11:32 pm
thanks for share this problem solutions...
0 Replies