Superman Returns

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 06:24 pm
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/supermanreturns.html

Brandon looks fit very well to replace Chris.
I hope he will revitalise the spirit of superman, i missed superman for so long, since 1978 the first movie of it.

Quote:

Following a mysterious absence of several years, the Man of Steel, Superman, comes back to Earth--but things have changed. While an old enemy plots to render him powerless once and for all, Superman faces the heartbreaking realization that the woman he loves, Lois Lane, has moved on with her life. Or has she? Superman's bittersweet return challenges him to bridge the distance between them while finding a place in a society that has learned to survive without him. In an attempt to protect the world he loves from cataclysmic destruction, Superman embarks on an epic journey of redemption that takes him from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of outer space.

Also Known As: The Last Son of Krypton
Unbelievable

Production Status: In Production/Awaiting Release

Logline: Following a mysterious absence of several years, the Man of Steel comes back to Earth.

Release Date: June 30th, 2006 (wide)

MPAA Rating: Not Rated

Distributors: Warner Bros. Pictures

Production Co.: Peters Entertainment, Rat Entertainment, Sony Pictures Imageworks, Inc.

Studios: Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc.

Filming Locations: Fox Studios Austrialia, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Los Angeles, California, United States

Produced in: United States
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 591 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Mills75

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:23 pm
I'm looking forward to it, but I would have preferred that the film look more contemporary--judging from the cars and clothing I saw in the preview, it looks like the thirties or forties.
0 Replies