Powerpoint: how to add an animated pic from internet?

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 03:59 pm
ok. i admit i have a powerpoint obsessive compulsive disorder. i cannot just do a straight up powerpoint presentation with text and some simple background. no. it has to have pictures, videos, bells and whistles. i found this animated little map of hungary breaking up after the Treaty of Trianon, and i just NEED to get it in. but when i copy and paste, it's not doing the tricks. it's just a still picture. when i paste a link in, it's just a link... if i save it on my computer and import it as a picture, it's a still picture.... what's the trick, if any?

any other cool tricks i could learn? anyone has a cool pp presentation to share, so i can get more inspiration (lord knows i shouldn't be encouraged though...)

http://www.freeweb.hu/ebredjmagyar/fkclgk.gif
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 754 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 04:01 pm
ahhhhh, nemmind the silly ole me. i just solved it my very self. imported it as a clipart from my computer and it works! woohooo! i'm so smart, i'm so smart!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 04:12 pm
Hey Dag, for the next time, try this below. I know it sez excel, but you can jump to powerpoint or other programs from there.

I have found it an EXCELLENT resource and am amazed at what I've learned.

Many times I don't even have to ask a question, just search a key word or phrase and find someone who had the same problem.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc&lang=en&cr=US

this is definitly one to put in your favorites.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 04:15 pm
oh, looking fine... that'll keep me busy for another 1/2 hour. that's 1/2 hour of less writing. hoorah!
0 Replies

Marvinniven

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 07:10 am
Chai Tea

Thanks for the link. There's a load of great tips there.
0 Replies