JPG and GIF

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 04:18 pm
I have been learning using there help facilities. But, for some things I have to seek information outside of the site. I have learned a lot from this site. It pushes me to want to learn more.

Thanks,

{A}
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 04:20 pm
Oh, and it appears to be competently put together, and to have a respectably-sized membership with a fair amount of activity. However I have little interest in gaming, online, role-playing, or otherwise, so I really can't offer much of an informed comparative opinion.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 04:32 pm
Yes, it's very active, and I love it. In the short time that I have been there, I already have friends that I play poetry challenge games on a daily basis. Another of my friends directs another great forum. Some members get their poems published, and some write essays, and more serious types of papers. I can create several journals in different languages. They have a lot to offer. I found it by accident. I know I will learn many things there.

Thanks again Tim for your time.
0 Replies