Best Movie You've Ever Seen?

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 02:19 pm
There are so many but the one I saw recently was very good. HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE!!! WOOT WOOT!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,757 • Replies: 31
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 02:21 pm
Harry who?
0 Replies

Delicate Sound Of Thunder

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 04:43 pm
OH MY GOSH! Harry Potter A.K.A THE BEST THING EVER!!! Please tell me you are not serious.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 03:29 am
How coincidental!!

I saw it yesterday and LOVED it!!

I love that the characters had grown their hair, makes them look older and more hippyish.
The story was fantastic, the underwater scene was amazing.
It was very dark and sinister.That bit were Hermione and Ron were tied up underwater was quite disturbing!Im surprised they let kids see that, its not exactly normal or pleasent.

But overall very enjoyable.
0 Replies

zenzer

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 03:57 am
Hey! That's not fair. Now, now don't give out too much spoilers about the show. (But hey! I'm only kidding for this is what this forum is for. To discuss.)

From what I heard when Harry was fighting the Dragon; Horntail is the coolest scene in th HP latest movie. For those who had watch the show (for fans or passive folowers) of the HP movie, might say that this is the best installement yet!!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 04:59 am
There's been a number of good ones. The Shawshank Redemption is right up there.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 05:02 am
Sometimes the best movies are ones you stumble across on a random channel in the afternoon or late at night.
There was one with Michal J Fox, cant recall the name but remmeber thinking it was fab.
Also an early Rene Zellwegger film I discovered late one night called Tower Records which was great.

My top films are, The Color Purple, Moulin Rouge,Jaws, Death Becomes Her,Silence of the Lambs.
0 Replies

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 05:58 pm
Daniel Radcliffe, the person who plays Harry Potter... is going to be in a movie called December Boys! Its set is in Australia and it will be his first on-screen kiss! I am a big HP and Daniel Radcliffe fan. Well the movie December Boys is supposed to be about a teenagers first love, so I think it will be disturbing for me.. I cried when I found out that he would have a sex scene! I'm not sure if its going to be showing in the U.S but I sure hope so.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:00 pm
I'm surprised nobody's said this movie yet. "Cool as Ice."

http://www.dacre.org/flash/www/us102632.jpg
0 Replies

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 06:04 pm
I'm also suprised that someone has failed to mention The Lord of the Rings.
0 Replies

Futurist

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 04:52 am
BEN HURR
0 Replies

BillyFalcon

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 09:05 pm
Best Film
I remain an ardent admirer of the movie Peter Bogdonavich called "the perfect movie." And, of course, the movie is "The Third Man."
Directed by Carol Reed. Actors Joseph Cotton, Trevor Howard, Valli, and Orson Wells playing the anti-hero Harry Lime. And the haunting, unforgettable music of the zither played by Anton Karas.

If you do rent a copy of the film, be sure to see the interview with Bogdonavich.
0 Replies

ddanserz

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 09:18 pm
Harry Potter was very good. It was a lot better than any of the other ones. I thought it could have been a little bit longer however, because the book was a lot more detailed.

Anyways, ya! it was great!
0 Replies

Misspatatra

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:47 pm
http://www.cinelove.com/cinelove/main/pds/poster/a/AmericanHistory.jpg

http://www.cinelove.com/cinelove/main/pds/poster/l/Leon.jpg
0 Replies

Radical Edward

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:20 pm
material girl wrote:
Also an early Rene Zellwegger film I discovered late one night called Tower Records which was great.

Wasn't it "Empire Records" ? Because this one was great! (staring Liv Tyler and Renee Zellwegger (who sings! Yes! Before Chicago!)).
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 09:36 am
The Godfather.

But then again, I love old home movies.
0 Replies

barrythemod

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 12:44 pm
Don't know about a BEST film,but here are three I could not live without...

Lawrence of Arabia.......David Lean's masterpiece.

The Blues Brothers.......My kinda music.

The Goonies.................The best kids film EVER.
0 Replies

Sahil Shah

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 09:48 pm
Best movie I have ever seen? I cant name a single one,m i have a few . . and they are:

Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark
Batman Begins
Stewie Griffin : The Untold Story
2 Fast 2 Furious

those 4 are my fav. movies ( in each of their own categories )
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 09:51 pm
My alltime favorite movie is Leave Her to Heaven. I have seen it at least 100 times.
0 Replies

Trick-Master

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 11:48 pm
Delicate Sound Of Thunder wrote:
Daniel Radcliffe, would have a sex scene!

wtf?
how old is that guy?!

umm my best movie......
none...only a good one......which is........
The Longest Yard
0 Replies