ISLAM:The True Religion

Raul-7

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 08:36 pm
Christians will never learn, you just cannot accpet the fact that Islam is the truth; unlike your religion which has been changed so many times. I mean whenever did not like something about the Bible he made his own version. Now that is pathetic.

We know a lot about Muhammad PBUH, everything he said and did was written into a book known as Al-Hadeeth; which was put together by scholars such as Bukharee after the prophet PBUH died. Maybe that is what they found in Senna and believed to be the Quran, of course it was Christians or Jews who probably made this mistake.
0 Replies

Beena

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 11:52 pm
Let's drop the hard feelings and take the higher road. I'll give you the benefit of doubt for what you say that, Islam is truth. Now, truth needs no proof and everyone believes in the truth. If it has been established that the earth is round then no one will believe any longer that the earth is flat, because it's the truth that the earth is round. Right? Then if your Islam is truth, why doesn't everyone on earth believe that? Moreover, 'God is truth' and so if your Islam is truth then your Islam would be God right? Since when did a religion and not God start to become God?

Christ said, 'I'm the way, the truth and the life' and I feel that had He not been crucified He would have led us into all truth 'cause truth can only come from God Himself. So, when He talked about the Spirit of Truth coming and leading people into truth then because He Himself would have become God after His life on earth here, don't you think that as the Spirit of Truth He would lead people into all truth in the form of a revelation, because 'God is Spirit' as well as 'God is Truth.' And so when on earth Christ said, 'I'm the truth' who do you think He was, if not God? It's just that people never gave Him a chance to show them the way to God or the Truth through His revelations from God that He called Father.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 01:51 pm
Jesus is not God, he is a prophet of God. Christ did not die and was not crucified; he was brought up the heaves and he will come back down to earth before Judgement Day.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 01:53 pm
Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God. He was crucified on the cross for the sins of the world. He rose on the third day and ascended to heaven. Yes, He will come again.

Where is your proof Jesus is not the Son of God? Where is your proof He was not crucified?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 02:53 pm
Momma
And where is your proof that Jesus was the son of God. And not some myth made up to promote a new religion. Or a distortion of the established one.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 03:04 pm
Raul-7 wrote:
Christians will never learn, you just cannot accpet the fact that Islam is the truth; unlike your religion

If this is directed to me, then you are making an assumption. You have no idea that Islam is The Truth. Islam is only groping towards Truth. Other people approach it in other ways.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 03:11 pm
au1929 Wrote:

Quote:
Momma
And where is your proof that Jesus was the son of God. And not some myth made up to promote a new religion. Or a distortion of the established one.

I was kind of hoping Raul would answer this question since he is the one that asserts Christ was only a prophet. And, I have been told on these threads that the one who makes the first assertion is the one who must provide the proof.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 03:27 pm
Momma
If you can prove him wrong It is perfectly acceptable to do so.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 03:29 pm
I appreciate the permission au, but, I am going to deal with Raul on this in my way. No offense meant.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 03:39 pm
Momma
No offence taken.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 03:42 pm
Au,

Thank you.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 01:07 am
Surrah Al Ikhlas, one of the last in the Quran,

"Say! He is God, the One!
The Eternally Besought of all!
He does not beget, nor is He begotten.
And there is nothing comparable to Him."

A unbiased article that proves why Jesus is not the son of Allah, states examples from Bible and Quran.

http://www.ankerberg.org/Articles/_PDFArchives/islam/IS2W1101.pdf#search='Christ%20is%20not%20the%20son%20of%20God'

Just copy the link and post it, I don't know how to post a pdf link.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 01:10 am
I tried that link. There was nothing there, absolutely nothing. I never said Jesus was the son of Allah. I said He was the Son of the Living God, so, guess I shouldn't have expected anything to be there anyway.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 01:14 am
After clicking on it, copy the URL in the address box and paste in a new (other than the one already opened when you clicked on the link) Explorer browser address box and it will work.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 01:22 am
That's not what the Bible says.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 01:37 am
Jesus was a political leader with a messianic predisposition which sent him deliberately "looking for trouble" in Jerusalem at Passover time when the Romans were always on the alert for "Moses Imitatators".

Mohammed was an epileptic prone to hallucinogenic seizures who learned of the "the Angel Gabriel" from his Jewish relations and merchanting activities.

According to these accounts Judaism certainly takes precedence in the history of monotheistic mythologies. However since the concept of "truth" is a function of zeittgeist (spirit of the time) the most recent religion will always lay claim to "superior truth" because it reflects more contemporary needs. No doubt if, as seems likely, evidence of life is discovered elsewhere in the universe "the truth" will undergo further major revision.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 01:55 am
fresco wrote:

Mohammed was an epileptic prone to hallucinogenic seizures who learned of the "the Angel Gabriel" from his Jewish relations and merchanting activities.

How can you prove this?
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 02:00 am
Since you are making claims for "truth" the burden of "proof" is yours Smile
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 02:28 am
Raul-7

BTW I notice you did not query my statement about Jesus.
0 Replies

Raul-7

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 01:06 pm
fresco wrote:
Since you are making claims for "truth" the burden of "proof" is yours Smile

You make a statement and want me to disprove it. I only prove my statements, I want you to prove your faulty claim.
0 Replies