R.I.P. Eddie Guerreo

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 11:21 am
Rest In Peace Eddie Guerrero, he was found on 13th November 2005 on his bed dead, some doctors think it was an heart attack.

R.I.P. Eddie Guerreo Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 8,320 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 05:09 pm
didn't he have a substance-abuse problem at one time?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 05:35 pm
Not a wrestling fan, so I'm only vaguely familiar with him. I believe he was at the wheel for a drug-related high-speed car crash some years back, suffering major injuries, and that here of late, he was said to be a "recovering alcoholic'. Hell, he wasn't even 40 years old yet. Not to think ill of the guy, but the autopsy results may prove interesting.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 05:46 pm
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10029582/
0 Replies

music-lover

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 11:02 am
R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero
Yes Eddie Guerrero use to do drugs but he stopped but it had an after affect on him, You can get more information on Eddie Guerrero's death on www.wwe.com

Still shocked and sad about his passing away Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

music-lover

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2005 04:57 pm
The confirmed reason of the suden death of Eddie Guerrero was a heart failure not from drugs, I think it was drugs but WWE won't accept it, R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 06:48 am
I have a lot of trouble believing that people in the prime of their lives and in as good physical condition as Guerrero would drop dead of heart failure -- particularly an athlete who presumably was checked all the time by doctors and, if there was any sort of a preexisting heart condition, it was known about and he was being treated. It doesn't add up, and he was a known recovering substance abuser.
0 Replies

music-lover

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 11:20 am
Eddie Guerrero was loved by everyone and when the WWE (WWF Back-then) had to let him go because of drug abuse WWE (WWF) wasn't the same, Eddie stopped doing so much drugs and WWE (WWF) let him back in and it was great and know he's dead it isn't the same again, R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero
0 Replies

lucasphil

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 07:44 am
Eddie was a great entertainer
Eddie was a legend, anyone pointing out he used drugs is an ass clown. eveyone does drugs at somepoint in their life and survive. its a disaster Crying or Very sad , Eddie was a great ambassidor to the WWE and he will be well missed.
When Eddie was in the ring he was one of the best entertainers in sports entertainment Cool , i would say he was as good as the Rock. he will be very missed by all.

R.I.P Eddie Laughing
0 Replies

music-lover

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2006 07:29 am
Yes Eddie was a legend, and will be sadly missed, i liked him when he was with Chavo Guerrero as Los Guerreros, Laughing they were class
0 Replies