Personal.... though

vinsan

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 07:33 am
Hey,

I am not a regular Hollywood movie viewer but recently saw a movie "As Good As It Gets" on a local movie channel

My friends say this movie is a confused story ... Me thinks in fact look at the way it unravels the complexity of human relations between 3 unrelated people.

Though unrelated these 3 do affect each others lives more or less. They then come together .... spend time wondering why are they together but ultimately somehow benefit out of it...

I do not blame people who think its a boring film with a sixty year old actor who's shown a rude author.... also patient of an acute mental illness, a non-glamorous waitress and a gay neighbor Smile

I am sure that people who haven't seen the film yet will decide NOT to watch it after reading the description above Razz ....

But seriously .... have you ever experienced any film so unique that would make you stop, think and wonder .... "wasn't that something nice!" ..... you feel delighted and fortunate to have watched that film at that spot .... irrespective of others not liking it.... ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 925 • Replies: 4
No top replies

blue1

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 10:12 am
I don't see the movie
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Thu 10 Nov, 2005 09:00 pm
As Good As It Gets was nominated for seven Academy Awards, including Best Picture. It's one of the finer American movies of the past decade. And that's coming from someone who can't stand Helen Hunt!
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 07:25 am
Helen Hunt was fabulous in As Good... & What women want
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 07:37 am
I loved As Good As It Gets. I think that the movie is very simple. Just about some people with totally different lives and their stories as they cross paths.

What Women Want was a great movie. Hilarous!
0 Replies