The Never-ending Story

iduru

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2005 09:42 pm
Ok, I saw this on another board and thought it was a pretty neat idea. We'll see if it floats. Here's the deal. I start a story then the next person picks up where I left off taking it in any direction they choose. Keep your addition brief (~1-500 words) so that it remains easy to read from the beginning.

Ok...

Diane was awakened by the hot sun beating on her forehead, how long had she been asleep, she asked herself. Her eyes began to focus on the rag tag figures in front of her as the stench of salted clothes and body odor wafted past her nose. How much longer were they going to be on this tiny little raft. The cruise ship must have sent out a distress call before it went down...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 698 • Replies: 2
No top replies

iduru

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 01:24 am
C'mon, sombebody play along. It'll be fun Cool
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2005 05:29 pm
"Diane was awakened by the hot sun beating on her forehead, how long had she been asleep, she asked herself. Her eyes began to focus on the rag tag figures in front of her as the stench of salted clothes and body odor wafted past her nose. How much longer were they going to be on this tiny little raft. The cruise ship must have sent out a distress call before it went down..."

She looked around, and nobody was stirring. The hot sun was beating down on the few in the raft. She was thirsty, and hungry. She look out at the sea, and wished this had all being a bad dream. She dips her hand in the water, then rubs her forehead as she realizes that this is real.
0 Replies