HELP im stumped

Captain Irrelevant

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 11:43 pm
Oops. Sorry, wrong door.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 8 May, 2007 03:04 am
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=89165&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
0 Replies

rachaelray

Reply Sun 13 May, 2007 10:36 pm
?
did there ever say there was no roof? no, they said no windows or door. does that mean no roof?
0 Replies

bunnylover

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 05:46 pm
riddle
ok say thiers no doors and no windows so how in the hell did the mirror and table, and u get thier?

and thier saying to see what u actually saw see what u saw then u take the word saw and saw the table in half so the u can put the together and make the table a whole which also sound exactlly like the word HOLE which is how u get out of the damn room! Mad

but i still dont see why we would even need to do all that when thier arn't any doors or windows to even put anything in the room in the first place! my point exzact!
0 Replies

s10manual

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 03:36 pm
I actually just signed up to say this... I remember this riddle from... well... more than 10 years ago.

When I heard it, the whole point was that it was a round (actually spherical, but we were in elementary school) room....

As stated, there is the mirror and the table.... you would "look into the mirror, see what you saw, grab the saw, saw the table in half, two halves make a whole, and crawl through the hole"

Yes that is a poor excuse for a riddle... but I learned that one when I was in maybe third grade (American). (about eight years old)

Sorry that you were deceived by thinking in an intelligent, and thought provoking solution. The solution simply is a pun. (which, as I never thought about before, but is also impossible, due to no light being provided for the initial "seeing" stated)
0 Replies

Wildsalmon

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2010 03:27 am
@xMakeItxSincereX,
They built the room around of you
0 Replies

Wildsalmon

Reply Wed 24 Nov, 2010 03:30 am
@mblazakep,
You're A bloddy idiot my friend
0 Replies

lillyrox

Reply Mon 29 Nov, 2010 07:01 pm
There's a little more to it than that. I've heard this riddle a million times. First of all the question is: How do you get back home? The answer: You look in the mirror, you see what you saw. You take the saw, you cut the table in half. Two halfs (halves?) make a whole, you climb throught the whole and get out. That's how you escape. To get back home? You scream until your voice is hoarse, you take the horse and you go back home.
0 Replies