Clinton Prison Blood Scandal Re-Emerges

Mon 7 Nov, 2005 06:07 pm
This one involves Slikkk's selling prison blood on the international market while governor of Arkkkansas. I'd figured there would have been some sort of a trillion dollar lawsuit from Canadians within two months of Slikkk's leaving office (several thousand Canadians died on account of it) but that got squashed somehow or other by Canadian pinkos. Nonetheless other victims seem to be turning out to be less squashable.

From Slikkk's perspective there's good news, and bad news.

The good news (for Slikkk) is that, judging from recent photos at least, he is probably going to die before he could go to prison for this **** (the cumulative effects of all the drugs and perverted sex).

The (probably) bad news (again for Slikkk) is that he will thereupon discover the answer to the big existential question of his life, i.e. what happens to psychopaths when they die.

The question as to what happens to a political party which puts a psychopath into the whitehouse and then goes to the wall to keep him there after the damage is writ large is not yet settled.

The Daily Record (UK)

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16314330&method=full&siteid=66633&headline=clinton-s-scottish-court-warning--name_page.html

31 October 2005
CLINTON'S SCOTTISH COURT WARNING

FORMER US President Bill Clinton may be forced to appear in court over a medical scandal which claimed the lives of innocent Scots.

Many haemophiliacs were infected with hepatitis C after tainted blood from American prisoners was imported into the UK.

Glasgow firm Thomsons are representing the families of Scots sufferers who died after contracting the disease.

They allege inmates in an Arkansas jail were paid to donate blood despite the authorities knowing they had AIDS and hepatitis.

They are threatening to call the ex-president, who was state governor at the time, to the witness stand.

The infected bloodwasused to make clotting agents for haemophiliacs who require regular blood transfusions Frank Maguire, of Thomsons, said "These allegations are extremely serious and I am now more sure than ever that there should be a full public inquiry into why so many Scots contracted hepatitis C from infected blood products.
"The relatives of my clients who have died want an inquiry to know how their loved ones came to be infected with such a deadly disease, to expose the full facts surrounding their death and bring to light any negligent or discreditable conduct.

"An inquiry would also help to reassure the public that this sort of thing could not happen again.

"If former President Clinton has some information about how this happened in a jail in Arkansas while he was state governor then I'd hope he'd want to give evidence to an inquiry."

The law firm has already taken court action against the Lord Advocate, Colin Boyd, and Health Minister Andy Kerr.

They are calling for a review of their decision not to hold a judicial inquiry into the spate of deaths

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A google search on "clinton tainted blood" turns up over three million hits:

http://www.google.com/search?q=clinton++prison+blood&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Including hits on leftwing websites as well as rightwing, e.g.:

http://www.salon.com/news/1998/12/cov_23news.html

That's Salon.com. Nobody's making this stuff up.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,086 • Replies: 13
Topic Closed
No top replies

goodfielder

Mon 7 Nov, 2005 06:51 pm
I know this

Quote:

The question as to what happens to a political party which puts a psychopath into the whitehouse and then goes to the wall to keep him there after the damage is writ large is not yet settled.

isn't relevant to the spray but I wouldn't have used it. Just a thought.
0 Replies

yitwail

Mon 7 Nov, 2005 07:21 pm
looked at the salon article; good job digging it up. don't know why this story got no press in the US, but would like to hear what canadian a2k folk have to say on it. puzzles me too why GOP didn't make anything of it, instead of obsessing with Whitewater & Monica Lewinsky. if Clinton knew this was happening, then he has blood on his hands, literally.

a question to gungasnake, do you have to put 3 k's in slick? nobody's suggesting a kkk connection, right? when you have a serious charge, i think you should let the facts speak for themselves, but that's just my personal taste.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Mon 7 Nov, 2005 09:35 pm
yitwail wrote:
looked at the salon article; good job digging it up. don't know why this story got no press in the US, but would like to hear what canadian a2k folk have to say on it. puzzles me too why GOP didn't make anything of it, instead of obsessing with Whitewater & Monica Lewinsky. if Clinton knew this was happening, then he has blood on his hands, literally.

a question to gungasnake, do you have to put 3 k's in slick? nobody's suggesting a kkk connection, right? when you have a serious charge, i think you should let the facts speak for themselves, but that's just my personal taste.

I view the democrat party as a criminal enterprise. They knew Slick had major kinds of psychiatric issues by the middle of 94:

http://reason.com/9411/fe.efron.9411.shtml

They were absolutely obligated at that point to pack Slick's sorry ass off to St. Elizabeth's hospital where he belonged and hand the whitehouse over to Algor. That (the president being found to be incapacitated) is what the vice president is there for. What they actually did in going to the wall to keep that lunatic in power after the problems were splashed across the world's newspapers was inexcusable.

The democrat party has no legitimacy of any sort or any right to exist. In my view, the only thing which can really fix our present political woes is for the dem party to be destroyed and replaced by something else.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Tue 8 Nov, 2005 12:54 am
gungasnake wrote:

The democrat party has no legitimacy of any sort or any right to exist. In my view, the only thing which can really fix our present political woes is for the dem party to be destroyed and replaced by something else.

I've thought so since Watergate.

That was about the Democrtas, wasn't it?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Tue 8 Nov, 2005 12:56 am
Back to the facts:

Quote:
For a decade, from the early 1980s, an estimated 500 people contracted hepatitis C from blood brought in from the United States. Scottish NHS stocks were also augmented by infected donations from US military personnel in Britain and inmates of Barlinnie prison in Glasgow.

Source: The Scotsman, Tue 10 May 2005
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Tue 8 Nov, 2005 01:00 am
Quote:
[...]Confidential minutes from meetings held by directors of the Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service (SNBTS) also show the agency was taking increasing quantities of blood from American troops and that doctors knew in 1981 the blood they were buying in from the US was contaminated with at least two forms of the hepatitis virus.

The documents, released under the Freedom of Information Act, are now to be used by lawyers to build up a case for the government to order a judicial inquiry into how thousands of patients in the UK - including hundreds of Scots - contracted HIV and hepatitis from contaminated blood in the 1970s and 1980s.

More than 1000 people are now dead as a result of receiving infected blood and many have gone on to develop Aids and liver cancer because of their infection. Haemophiliac families, who were given NHS products to make their blood clot, have been wiped out by the faulty treatments.

But unlike other countries where so-called "tainted blood" scandals have led to inquests and criminal convictions, the UK government has refused a public inquiry into what has become known as "the biggest medical treatment disaster in the history of the NHS".
[...]

The dossier reveals that in 1983, a time when the US had stopped taking blood from its prisoners amid growing concerns about the spread of HIV and hepatitis, Scotland continued with its policy of taking blood from inmates. Documents from the government in Canada, which also continued with the controversial practice, showed there was a "high probability" of prison blood being contaminated with both HIV and hepatitis C.

Effective heat treating of blood - which killed hepatitis and HIV - was not introduced in Scotland until 1987.

source: The Sunday Herald, 23 January 2005
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Tue 8 Nov, 2005 01:03 am
I'm sure, you are glad that Frank D. White is dead already, gunga.
0 Replies

yitwail

Tue 8 Nov, 2005 01:09 am
gungasnake wrote:

I view the democrat party as a criminal enterprise. They knew Slick had major kinds of psychiatric issues by the middle of 94:

They were absolutely obligated at that point to pack Slick's sorry ass off to St. Elizabeth's hospital where he belonged and hand the whitehouse over to Algor. That (the president being found to be incapacitated) is what the vice president is there for. What they actually did in going to the wall to keep that lunatic in power after the problems were splashed across the world's newspapers was inexcusable.

read the Efron article. a bit of a test of one's patience--windy, repetitious, in no great hurry to get to the point. so for anyone not inclined to slog through it, the gist is a claim that Clinton suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder. that's nothing to trivialize, it merits therapy certainly, but hospitalization is completely overkill. i happen to know a bit more than most lay people about psychiatric disorders. OCD isn't all that uncommon, and while it certainly incoveniences people afflicted by it, OCD by itself doesn't preclude a productive life.

does Clinton have it? you need a psych PhD to make that diagnosis. if he did, it would certainly have diminished his effectiveness as president; but he's not a lunatic--even Efron concedes that he's not psychotic--so there wasn't any legal way he could be commited against his will as you suggest. and most of what Efron wrote suggests that people outside his immediate circle believed him to be indecisive and unfocused by preference, and not because of an inability to concentrate.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 8 Nov, 2005 04:05 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

I've thought so since Watergate.

That was about the Democrtas, wasn't it?

The difference is huge and stunning. Watergate was totally insignificant compared to the kinds of outright gangsterism the Clintons were engaging in, nonetheless when it became clear that the institution of the presidency would be irreparably damaged by Nixon's remaining, the republican party forced Nixon to leave.

The contrast between that and the conduct of the democrats in going to the wall to keel Clinton in office is just glaring.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 8 Nov, 2005 04:19 am
yitwail wrote:
gungasnake wrote:

read the Efron article. a bit of a test of one's patience--windy, repetitious, in no great hurry to get to the point.

Efron was a friend of Ayn Rand's and was widely regarded as a heavyweight; she certainly writes better than YOU do. Other than that, most descriptions of complex phenomena are lengthy.

Quote:

so for anyone not inclined to slog through it, the gist is a claim that Clinton suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder. that's nothing to trivialize, it merits therapy certainly, but hospitalization is completely overkill. i happen to know a bit more than most lay people about psychiatric disorders. OCD isn't all that uncommon, and while it certainly incoveniences people afflicted by it, OCD by itself doesn't preclude a productive life.

does Clinton have it? you need a psych PhD to make that diagnosis. if he did, it would certainly have diminished his effectiveness as president; but he's not a lunatic--even Efron concedes that he's not psychotic--so there wasn't any legal way he could be commited against his will as you suggest. and most of what Efron wrote suggests that people outside his immediate circle believed him to be indecisive and unfocused by preference, and not because of an inability to concentrate.

Clinton is best described as a quasi-functional psychopath. Only a psychopath would be involved in schemes like Chinagate or this prison blood deal, or in the sort of criminal stupidity inherent in the Monica Lewinski affair.

Being a psychopath is not the same as having any sort of a normal psychiatric disorder since perception of reality is not impaired. What is lacking in psychopaths is a sort of an ability to form mental images or "facsimiles" oof other people, of sequences of events, and a couple of other sorts of things.

Most notably it renders the person incapable of feeling any sort of empathy for others. Nonetheless it also impairs the ability to calculate sequences of events and consequences of actions, and THAT is utterly incompatible with being president of a large and sophisticated nation.

Robert Hare "Without Conscience" notes that psychopaths have EEG signatures which are at variance from those of normal people.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Tue 8 Nov, 2005 07:02 am
And what about Frank D. White, if I follow your logic? All this happened within his term as well - and was stopped only by Clinton afterwards!
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 8 Nov, 2005 07:23 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
And what about Frank D. White, if I follow your logic? All this happened within his term as well - and was stopped only by Clinton afterwards!

One, Clinton's nefarious schemes only ever got stopped when they became untenable or the pressure got too great.

Two, anybody, including Frank White, who would ever have anything to do with such a scheme other than reporting it to proper authorities is seriously ****ed up. If Frank White ever had anything to do with that, he's paying for it now as Slick KKKlintler will be shortly.
0 Replies

yitwail

Tue 8 Nov, 2005 08:37 am
gungasnake wrote:

Efron was a friend of Ayn Rand's and was widely regarded as a heavyweight; she certainly writes better than YOU do. Other than that, most descriptions of complex phenomena are lengthy.

you haven't read everything i've written, have you? not that i'm a heavyweight, whatever you mean by that. maybe i'm not a good enough reader to appreciate her literary merits, or it's merely a matter of taste, ok? anyway, none of this affects the validity of her claims one way or the other.

Quote:

Clinton is best described as a quasi-functional psychopath. Only a psychopath would be involved in schemes like Chinagate or this prison blood deal, or in the sort of criminal stupidity inherent in the Monica Lewinski affair.

that may be, but nowhere in Efron's article does it say that, or even suggest it. again, there isn't any sort of standardized treatment for sociopathy that i know of--i say sociopathy, not psychopathy, because that's the term psychologists use now--but if there are any, i doubt institutionalization is one of them. speaking of another type of institutionalization, there are indeed many sociopaths in prision, but so are a lot of inmates who are not sociopathic, and there's no reason to think all sociopaths wind up in prison or even engage in criminal behavior.
0 Replies