Stupid penalties

cash3

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 12:35 pm
What is it these days with penalties? Especially in the NFL. As I sit here and watch one of my favorite teams, the Chargers, play I am becoming disgusted. It seems that every time someone touches the QB it is roughing the passer. Why are the so special?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 680 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 04:50 pm
the league puts a big premium on protecting the QB, who is easily the most important cog in the machine...
0 Replies

cash3

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 01:50 pm
First of all i wouldn't say hes the most important, he may be a leader but he wouldn't be good enough to be noticed if it weren't for his other teamates. Next I would like to point out the fact that he still wears pads and a helmet so he should be treated just like everyone else.
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 09:00 am
The refs could call offensive holding on virtually every play. They can and often do change the outcome of every game.
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 08:36 pm
the tuck rule

Honestly wtf is that? It waaayyyy to subjective. It's not really a penalty so much as a rule. But its retarded.

I think there's a bunch in basketball like moving screen but I don't pay attention to basketball much. I believe theres a penalty in football for anyone to just kick the ball (for example kicking it out of bounds on a fumble) which i think its stupid. Let the men kick it out of bounds so the other team doesnt recover.
0 Replies