colorbook

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 07:24 am
Calli Cat is nice...sweet and feminine. Not the kind of name you initially had in mind, but the name will grow on you, just like feline critters do :wink:
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 09:17 am
I like Calli cat and look forward to the pictures Very Happy
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 09:54 am
I wish I could have a cat.

I'm wondering, what's a Hillbilly name for a dog? "Bud"?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 09:54 am
And where exactly are the photographs?
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 07:14 pm
Darn, to late to put in my 2 Cents I was going to suggest Cinders or Cindy if she liked the fireplace so much. Calli is a good name, my mother has a cat named that because she is a calico. The next cat we adopt is going to be either a maine coon or a norwegian forest cat.
Many happy years to you and your new kitty!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 07:02 am
my hillbilly names for dogs have always been like Ernie, or Jethro, or some such.
Ive gotta follow timbers advice on posting shots with Photobucket. It was posted on a thread where this A2ker found a dossil and I was trying to identify it but the photos were poor. SO Timber gave a step by step tutorial on posting. When I get the time , Ill get some shots of Calli-Cat she's now taken to sleeping with Ernie our catahoula. Ernie is really protective so I think theyve bonded. Ive gotta get the right shot
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 07:07 am
Lots of shots, please, farmerman!
Good dog, Ernie!
Sounds like you have quite a menagerie in your home. Lucky you. A house without critters is not a proper home, in my humble opinion.Very Happy
0 Replies

Vivien

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 11:57 am
actually posting from photobucket is even easier than I thought - once you've uploaded your images you simply copy the IMG under the image and paste it into your reply - you don't need to use the IMG button above the reply typing area - if you do your image has IMG each side of it. It took me a while to realise why my images always had this IMG each side and other people's didn't Embarrassed
0 Replies