Pro Choice or Pro Life Debate.

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 02:13 pm
I am argueing in a debate, and I'm taking the side of pro choice. any help?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 648 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 02:18 pm
um, why do you believe in pro choice? The debate is about you not us.
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 08:28 pm
Planned Parenthood has a great deal of information available on the web.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 07:44 am
Pro choice... as if anyone knows their minds. If they were pro choice they would not get knocked up. They'd chose to have safe sex. It's easy to claim to be a pasifist once you've annihalated your oposition. Oportunists all of them.

But pro life... That's even stranger. Who's life are they pro? The life of an unborn child? How about all the lives that are saved, since they didn't have to become food for the aborted child?

Pro-con-pro-con... I think maybe the most irritating thing about all things is that most of us refuse to take our stand until every problem is reduced to two options, pro-con. Pitiful if you ask me.
0 Replies

yardsale

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2005 11:46 am
Religion and science
It all seems to come down to a conflict of science and religion!

Religion--generally advocates of pro-life--seeks to overshadow science through this medium because it feels that science is a threat to its overall legitamacy. If there is another reason I am just ignorant of such! Science generally advocates the middle or toward the pro-choice side. Science wants to determine at what point does a fetus become a full fledged human not just a group of living cells. From this point then the argument of abortion should legitimately begin, but it is unlikely that it will because of the extremist religious base.

The struggle between religion and science continues!!!!!!!
0 Replies