site hosting

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 04:13 pm
i have been hosted in atgig.com for free with no ads or any kind of logo...lately it wont even load the homepage...something is wrong with it..

does anyone know about a good reliable free hosting sitewith no logos??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 754 • Replies: 5
No top replies

WolfieGirl840

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 06:49 pm
Try freewebs.com. It's what i use and I haven't had nay problems to date.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 09:56 pm
atgig has been really good easy access and good connection .. but sometimes it shuts down...and this time has taken longer then usuall .. i made the mistake of editing my html online and not saving the latest changes to my site. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

all im waiting for is for the next chance to copy my newer html and files so i can switch host.. thanks
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 10:33 pm
i tried freewebs and after 50 files you have to pay .plus they make you put their banner if you dont pay.. atgig is still down noone can log in to edit their sites..at least is working.
0 Replies

lil cat luver

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2005 06:08 pm
t35.com offer free hosting with unmetered space and bandwidth (although I doubt it's really unmetered, I would still say it's better than a 50 files limit). They have a 500kb file size limit and one pop under ad per site.
0 Replies

Roofingguy

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 07:55 am
i found freespaces.com is very cool unlimited space multiple uploads. only down side i saw is that they pu a very tiny free hosting note on the very top of the home page.. I can live with that
0 Replies