Brain Breakthrough!

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 01:26 pm
Top scientists have measured the distance between the brain and its experiences. Take it away Prof.'s -

"Using a multi-meter and the well-known technological medical device that tests for the presence of disorders of thought, we have found that experience is properly maintained when it is at a distance of 7 Angstrom units (7 ten-billionth's of a meter) from the active brain-cell. Any more than that and the patient starts to suffer from dis-conjugative angstrom separation anxiety."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 844 • Replies: 12
No top replies

spendius

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 02:26 pm
JJ-

I hope you don't mind my using the above post on another thread.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 02:36 pm
Ron Hubbard convinced a few hundred thousand sad saps into believing crap of that nature. They bought the meter, paying thousands of dollars for a box of magnetic influences.

Looks to me like Spendius could have enrolled there.

Listen, give me a monthly standing order for 500 bucks and I'll get you to heaven. Make it a 1000 and I promise you a seat on the right hand side of The Nazarene.

Believe me children..God Rules ! OK?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 02:42 pm
The obverse is also true. Keeping a brain distance at or about 7 angstroms from the experience and no less is also good. Otherwise your head goes through the windshield
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 03:05 pm
Not if your on a Harley it don't!
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 03:18 pm
Mathos-

I'm afraid the joke was on another freeway to the one you're on.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 03:18 pm
Then, the last thing that goes through your mind, is your ass.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Mon 19 Sep, 2005 04:23 pm
What would all that measuring really show us? I'm a bit lost. How many people can use that to thier advantage?
0 Replies

John Jones

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 03:29 am
CarbonSystem wrote:
What would all that measuring really show us? I'm a bit lost. How many people can use that to thier advantage?

Normally, by measuring the electrical state of the brain, scientists can tell if the brain is disordered and which thoughts are socially dysfunctional. But now, by using the thought disorder measuring device in combination with the multi-meter, scientists have discovered more illnesses to which the brain is subject. The "angstrom displacement syndrome" of experience in the brain can be rectified by magnetic resonance stimulation which affords effective relief to those afflicted with dis-conjugal angstrom separation anxiety.
This treatment is expensive and requires many years of training for the professional. It is our right to have this treatment on demand. Top scientists already say that this disease is much more widespread than was previously thought, and much research is already going on into its treatment.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 01:36 pm
Technology never ceases to amaze.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 02:27 pm
JJ wrote-

Quote:
This treatment is expensive and requires many years of training for the professional. It is our right to have this treatment on demand. Top scientists already say that this disease is much more widespread than was previously thought, and much research is already going on into its treatment.

JJ means by the "disease" the right to have the treatment on demand.(Translator's Note).
0 Replies

John Jones

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 02:56 pm
The medical scientists also make these pertinent points:
If anyone suspects they have DICSA (dis-conjugative separation anxiety) they must inform their G.P. There is a high probability, they say, that the sufferer will have to be sectioned for a short while, and that until funds become available for major brain re-structuring, the best treatment is long-term intensive sedation until the correct biochemical readouts are achieved. Even if the patient feels and appears normal, they add, it is essential that treament be continued so that the brain chemistry reflects the best possible brain structure.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 03:13 pm
JJ-

Is this new treatment designed to replace pubs due to the unlooked for disadvantages,the dysfunctions one might say,of those establishments.

I have often noticed that people who don't frequent pubs often behave in an odd way one can't quite put one's finger on.Could this be DICSA.The main benefit of pubs is that the treatment therein generates wealth for the government,which as you know is us,and the treatment being suggested here takes wealth from the government which is us again.

Wouldn't it be better to reduce the price of beer and put up with the hooliganism which I have been told by a good source the cops rather enjoy.
0 Replies