Help Slappy Pick a Halloween Costume Contest

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 05:43 am
or just get fabric crayons - those wash out.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 05:44 am
http://www.garment-district.com/websplash-halloween05.gif
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 05:47 am
they have awesome mullet and afro wigs this year:http://www.garmentdistrict.com/store/party/wigs/index_wigs.htm
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 08:08 am
Sweet...I gotta get this stuff done.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 11:49 am
http://hollywoodcostumesandparty.com/rasta/7071.jpg

heres one for ya..
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2005 11:58 am
We have a wickedly funny fashion columnist in our newspaper. Here's some of his suggestions from this morning's paper for cheap Halloween costumes...

Go '80s retro in a dark suit, dark tie, white shirt, black gloves and a bag of Cheetos. Don't eat all of 'em, though--smash enough in the bag and rub through your hair to stain. Voila, mon cher, you're Annie Lennox from the "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" video.

Take the same suit, minus the Cheetos, and hang it up for a second--you're about to get crafty. Take some white construction paper, then cut two strips long enough to secure around both wrists like bracelets. Before putting them on, cover the suckers with adhesive and douse them with glitter. Now, get dressed and put on your bracelets--you're Wonder Woman's accountant.

Or you could take the suit, sit in a corner all evening and do nothing. Hello, FEMA.

I still like my suggestion from a year or two ago involving a red sweatshirt, red sweatpants and a John Deere cap, perhaps holding a pitchfork--Beelzebubba, remember? You could switch it up, ditch the hat, wear a Bush campaign pin from 2004 and, you guessed it, you're BeelzeDubya.

Take an old T-shirt, glue some cigarette butts all over it, and go as an ashtray. Get fancier and burn some holes in a few places.

How about some doctor's scrubs and a military hat? Put those on and walk around the room reminding people to be cautious. Don't forget to introduce yourself as Surgeon General's Warning.

Wear whatever you want, and secure an empty beer box to the top of your noggin. Howdy, Mr. Head Case!

Or wear all white, a black dog collar and rifle through the party host's cabinets and drawers. Duh, you're Snoopy.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 08:22 am
I'm pretty much there.

I bought a dark blue, baggier(men's XL) tank top. Bought one of those iron on kits, but it was crap and didn't work.

So I picked up some glitter glue markers, and wrote "Sweatin to the Oldies" on it, with some stars underneath. Looks pretty ghetto/funny.

I'll put a photo up later. This tank top doesn't show as much man boob. Sorry shewolf.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 08:25 am
Sounds better!

Didja get the tan? Gotta have the tan.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 08:37 am
cheetos would do the trick. you'd smell great, too.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 09:11 am
dagmaraka wrote:
cheetos would do the trick. you'd smell great, too.

Sure, rubbing cheetos all over yourself should get you laid.

Just think of all the cool chicks that are attracted to cheeto smell.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 09:34 am
I forgot the tan....if I have time today I'll swing by CVS and get some.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 06:41 pm
You may need two applications of tan. Buy the stuff and apply it saturday in case you need to do it twice.

We need pix!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 07:58 pm
Right! Where are the pictures??
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 08:01 pm
The good news is that the tan doesn't have to look particularly real -- if it's fake, that could add a certain cheese factor to the whole thing.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2005 08:35 pm
the cheaper the tan lotion, the better your odds of getting that orange'ie look..
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 12:03 pm
Come on, slappy, your fans are waiting!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 12:09 pm
I think, the minute he put on his Richard Simmons
outfit, he became a prima donna with an attitude.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 03:24 pm
Relax, my people.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/robgoat/simmonss.jpg
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 03:24 pm
At that point I didn't have safety pins in my shorts, I had them pinned up so you could barely see the bottom.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2005 03:25 pm
You look like a homo from the Kremlin
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 12:25:58