Help Slappy Pick a Halloween Costume Contest

panzade

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 06:52 pm
LionTamerX wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Not that the Richard Simmons get-up will get me laid, either.

I wouldn't bet on that, buddy. Just be careful no one slips you any roofies.

Hee Hee Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 06:59 pm
LionTamerX wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Not that the Richard Simmons get-up will get me laid, either.

I wouldn't bet on that, buddy. Just be careful no one slips you any roofies.

D'OH! I wasn't talking about guys.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 08:05 pm
Panz, love the mammogram thingie! When I got my first mammogram I propossed an equally painful "Scrotogram" for males... so far it hasn't quite taken off, so to speak.

If you've any desire to get laid, Slappy (equivalent to the "Does a bear sh*t in the woods?" question), avoid all refs to being gay... Hamsters and such are admittedly funny, but a big turn-off.

Take my advice, and practice your purr and "snuggle me" meow.

Honest, if more men pretended to be Kittens on Halloween, a lot more men would get sex. Seems Entirely Self-Evident to a female such as meself!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 08:20 pm
I don't know how a cat would compare to Spongebob Squarepants, but I really can't figure how I didn't have a one-night stand last year. Chicks loved the costume. Guess being kicked out of the club within 2 hours of getting there didn't help me.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2005 08:28 pm
Um, Spongebob is sexy?????? Learn something new every day....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 01:13 pm
Here it is bitches.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/robgoat/rsimmons.jpg
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 01:45 pm
Hmm.

You're too toned. (I swear, I thought you had one of those fake chest things on until I squinted a bit.)

I know I know!! Get some spray-on tan!!! That would really work!

That tank still bothers me, when it's all stretched like that it doesn't look Simmonsy at all. Needs to be BAGGY! Big armholes!!

With a spray-on tan, though, it'd work. (What's it say, again?)

Wristbands are good.

What kind of shoes are you going to wear?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 01:51 pm
I know...I was saying that earlier the tank top is too tight. I'll probably swing into downtown and have another one made. Too toned??? Ok, I'll go on a diet of butter and Pepsi to put some fat on, just for ma' lil Soz.

I'm just going to wear white sneakers.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 02:04 pm
Too toned for Simmons!

You gotta do the spray-on tan, I'm telling you. If you do anything for me, do that. It'll pull it all together.

White sneakers sound good.

Though if you're getting another tank anyway, maybe go for primary colors? The wristbands are perfect, the baby blue satin works, the heather gray is too restrained.

If you could bedazzle it that'd be *kisses fingertips*, but I realize you probably don't have time for that. :-D
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 02:18 pm
Primary colors? I don't know....the pictures I've seen of Simmons he's always matching. And I just bought the shorts.

What are you referring to, "Heather gray?" The tank is baby blue also, just lighter.

I'll get spray tan, that's easy.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 02:31 pm
Hehe, not bad Slappy, but you need to have shorter shorts -
remember, with Richard Simmons there is nothing left
to the imagination, he shows very vividly his assets (whatever they might be).

As sozobe said, you need to get a tan - the orange kind
Simmons uses.

http://www.chrismilian.com/rs12.jpg
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 02:41 pm
I almost bought chick shorts, but they were REALLY short. I'm going to safety pin them up a little higher.

Nut huggers.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 02:44 pm
Slappy why don't you go as a muscle. Since you already have muscles on your arms, you would have to make a muscle looking thing for the torso down to your knees. Very Happy Shocked
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 02:52 pm
Oh, it looks gray in the picture.

That ensemble seems too subdued to me. If it were those colors, it'd be spiffed up somehow (check out CJ's pic for what I meant by bedazzled!!). And CJ is totally right about the shorts needing to be shorter and less baggy, but the ones you have would do in a pinch.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 02:53 pm
Chick shorts chick shorts chick shorts!!

This isn't a costume to do halfway, or nobody'll get it.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 02:57 pm
Yeah, I'm with sozobe - chick shorts, chick shorts!!!!

Get a wider dark t-shirt and buy some glitter pens at the store and paint some stars or other silly stuff on it, and girly shorts.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 03:02 pm
Slappy is the last guy on this planet that needs help to pick out a Halloween costume.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 04:53 pm
You need a boom box with "Sweating to the Oldies" playing on it.

And it wouldn't hurt to have someone dressed like David Letterman making fun of you.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 05:34 pm
Hmmm...you look like the gay version of Little Orphan Annie - maybe you should just buy a pokadot red dress and some maryjane's.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 05:39 pm
http://cache.eonline.com/On/101/EvenBiggerCelebrityOops/GalleryOfGoofs/Images/101gal_rsimmons.jpg

2 bottles of water, and you're good to go...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 12:23:34