Help Slappy Pick a Halloween Costume Contest

littlek

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 05:49 pm
Slappy, while that photo of you is a riot, it's not working as R.S. for me.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:03 pm
I do look like a gay Orphan Annie...good call.

I hear you littlek...I'm definitely going to get a new tank top. Do you know the place in downtown that you can have shirts made?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:31 pm
Slappy, you will have the entire gay community of Boston
dream about you. If I was you, I'd not drink too much and
check out your beer glass for any drug residues....
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:32 pm
Slappy, I don't know it.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:34 pm
Notice the theme in the pictures last page? Primary colors (red, blue), tiny stripedy shorts, and bedazzled metallic stars (gold, silver).

I really think you need to get some stripey chick short-shorts, a baggy tank in a primary/ dark color, and some of that glitter paint CJ mentioned. They have it at every craft store, it comes in a tube and is easy enough to wield.

You can also write "Sweatin' to the Oldies" yourself, you don't need to have it made. But even if you do, glitter that thing up.

Just think "DAZZLING!" Your current get-up is not dazzling.

Although gay Little Orphan Annie has promise.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:39 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Slappy, you will have the entire gay community of Boston
dream about you. If I was you, I'd not drink too much and
check out your beer glass for any drug residues....

Uhhhh.....ok, so no gay clubs next weekend.

I'd much rather have the entire female population dream....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:40 pm
Alright, Soz! New tank top. Consider it done. Gotta figure out where/how.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 06:42 pm
You're gonna freeze your tootsies off!

Listen to Soz, she's right - sparkly tank, striped short-shorts. God only knows where to find them!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 07:08 pm
Slappy. I really think the problem is you just don't have the Richard Simmons mama's boy body - you have the body Richard wishes he had. Half the costume has to be your actual body when doing such a character. It would be like Kirstie Alley going at Twiggy, no one would get it. You need to work with what you got - if not Gay Orphan Annie, I'd suggest find a nice Roman Gladiator outfit, at least you might get laid (by a woman) wearing that.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 07:13 pm
Great idea Green Witch! A gladiator outfit would be perfect
for Slappy - provided he used a lot of WD-40 along the way... http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/thumbsup1.gif
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 07:17 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Slappy. I really think the problem is you just don't have the Richard Simmons mama's boy body - you have the body Richard wishes he had. Half the costume has to be your actual body when doing such a character. It would be like Kirstie Alley going at Twiggy, no one would get it. You need to work with what you got - if not Gay Orphan Annie, I'd suggest find a nice Roman Gladiator outfit, at least you might get laid (by a woman) wearing that.

Well the baggier tank top will hide my body more. That thing in the picture is really tight.

I was a female bodybuilder one year...that was pretty funny.

Gladiator is a cool idea, but I like to come up with funny/off-color Halloween costumes.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 07:23 pm
Where are going to hide those biceps?

How about a gladiator with an impaled famous Christian like Pat Robinson or Tammy Fay? You would need a dressed up dummy with an appropriate mask. Are they doing Tom Delay masks this year? or Carl Rove?

I know I'm making trouble at the last minute, but when you first asked about costumes I had no idea what you looked like. Maybe next year...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 07:26 pm
My arms aren't that big.

Dammit, I want to go as Richard Simmons, and I'm going as that retard. I'll post another picture of my revised uniform once I get the new gear. I know I won't look exactly like him, but it's funny either way.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 09:20 pm
Yeah, I think so too. If you additionally talk like Simmons
and have his gestures down path, then it will be a riot.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 23 Oct, 2005 11:28 pm
If you remember to lisp, Slappy, I think you can pull it off.

Oh, and don't tuck in the tank top, leave it loose and baggy. (See pictures posted earlier in thread.)
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 05:12 am
RS doesn't have a lisp.
he just talks like a chick...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:01 am
Shocked Slappy.

Yum.

For some reason now, I am strangely attracted to Richard Simmons...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:13 am
there's a cheapo sports store with odd stuff, and adjacent store with sparkly accessories and stuff on mass ave, just past newburry st., tower records. you have to find something there. or at the garment district on broadway in cambridge. especially the sparkles will be there.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:43 am
Shocked
Slappy, i never knew you had such great man boobs
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2005 07:47 am
Go as a gymnast.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/02/2024 at 12:20:27