[Resolved] Internet Explorer 6.0

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:14 pm
Have this on my computer with Win2000Pro. My problem seemed to happen overnite. Went to get on the internet and it won't let me. I usually double click on the E icon and then it opens the internet. But now I click on it and it shows the "hourglass" for about 2 seconds and it won't do anything. Nothing happens. Can someone tell me if they know what is going on. I am only on the internet now because I also have AOL Explorer. But it's jerking and slow. I am not sure if I can uninstall and reinstall it. Some one please help fast !!! I have things on Ebay and so on that I need to keep up with and AOL is annoying. I have cable connection not dial up. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 670 • Replies: 3
No top replies

badride5

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:47 am
Do you have a spyware program? If not google you one. If so try scanning your drive. If you suspect there is something wrong with IE then try Firefox.
0 Replies

yleecoyote26

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:46 am
Thanks Bad got it fixed. Something did load onto the computer and screwed it up. And yes I have SpyBot and AdAware and all of that. Just took alot of time to find the darn problem and get it off the computer. Thanks again.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 04:53 pm
Just FYI, AOL Explorer is nothing more than a shirt worn by Internet Explorer.
0 Replies