Stuck in a room . . .

Tryagain

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 01:31 pm
Vinsan, If I may plagiarise Justthefax, "We posted at about the same time, I did not see your post, sorry." Embarrassed

As for the jacket, if you have probs - you can have mine. I will buy a new one when I get the cash outta TT Laughing
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 01:46 pm
Tryagain wrote:
Vinsan, If I may plagiarise Justthefax, "We posted at about the same time, I did not see your post, sorry." Embarrassed

As for the jacket, if you have probs - you can have mine. I will buy a new one when I get the cash outta TT Laughing

Ok I won't say "No" to ur Jacket, Me and Chai Tea are anyways planning for a cuppa Chai, you would also like to join!

Thanks Anyways!
0 Replies

vinsan

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 01:55 pm
vinsan wrote:
Tryagain wrote:

Ok I won't say "No" to ur Jacket, Me and Chai Tea are anyways planning for a cuppa Chai, you would also like to join!

Thanks Anyways!

Oh! You spoiled my plans Sad ... I too decided to get the masala chai outta TT's money as a surprise treat may be ... Razz
0 Replies

jaykay100

Reply Tue 4 Jul, 2006 02:49 pm
this puzzle realy depends iz there a video wid jigsaw telling you to bite your arm through or something?
0 Replies