If you met God

material girl

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 02:29 am
Re: If you met God
nimh wrote:
If I met God one day I would probably ask her ...

Will you go to bed with me?

She must be one divine lay.

I thought God was pure, would she be up for something so supposedly immoral!?
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 02:49 am
Re: If you met God
material girl wrote:
nimh wrote:
If I met God one day I would probably ask her ...

Will you go to bed with me?

She must be one divine lay.

I thought God was pure, would she be up for something so supposedly immoral!?

Hahahahahaha Let me stop laughing. She created sex, therefore she must be the best, and it's not immoral. Hahahahhahaha
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 10:17 pm
I'd ask about that invisibility trick God can pull off. Also I'd ask how it feels to be created to control large masses of people.
0 Replies

sunlover

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 07:47 pm
I wouldn't say anything, but sure would listen.
0 Replies

Boephe

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 01:31 am
go Sunlover, you rock. I couldn't of found anything better to say. If it was true i would prolly ask him for a a hug. I bet God gives really good hugs. (Good thing i'll see him one day.) but if i was being silly, i'd prolly ask "Is it really 42?"
0 Replies

Boephe

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 01:32 am
on a side note, why do youse speak about God as a woman?? I've grown up as God being male.
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 10:31 am
Probably if god was a "she", there would be more followers...
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 10:46 am
"Am I right?"
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 11:22 am
Isn't there a galaxy somewhere else that needs your attention?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 11:42 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
Isn't there a galaxy somewhere else that needs your attention?
"And take your followers with you. They keep blowing s**t up. We can't get any peace around here. There your followers take'um with you."
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 12:13 pm
If I could resist the temptation of being sarcastic or flippant, I would probably ask God if he had any regrets.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 01:15 pm
Come on now, be honest folks. If any of the christians met god they'd be humbled and awestruck. If any of the non-believers met god we'd feel like utter jack@55's. You can say what you will, that you'd react with profound bravado and witty cynicisms. In all liklihood you'd be huddled in a corner, sucking your thumb and wetting yourself.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 02:33 pm
I'd ask him what the fish were bitting on. Then i'd ask if he wanted to join me.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 02:41 pm
"In all liklihood "

Smile

and how likikely is that ?man
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 04:08 pm
Questioner wrote:
Come on now, be honest folks. If any of the christians met god they'd be humbled and awestruck. If any of the non-believers met god we'd feel like utter jack@55's. You can say what you will, that you'd react with profound bravado and witty cynicisms. In all liklihood you'd be huddled in a corner, sucking your thumb and wetting yourself.

Or I could ask him how get rid of stuff like the above...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 06:26 pm
Questioner wrote:

Obviously, Questioner, when you wrote this...you considered that if we "met God"...

...we would be meeting that pathetic cartoon character described in the Bible.

It is possible any or all of us could meet God...should a personal God exist...and say any or all of the things suggested here...

...and get a good belly-laugh from the God.

But I will acknowledge...if the god of the Bible exists...and if, when I die, I have to answer to it...

...my butt is grass...

...and I will need an immediate change of laundry.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 06:36 pm
Well put Frank. Laughing

If I met God? I would ask "How come I can meet you? I thought if I looked at God my eyes would burn up, I'd be struct by lightning, or something of the sort. Why am I meeting you?"
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 09:40 am
Frank Apisa wrote:
Questioner wrote:

Obviously, Questioner, when you wrote this...you considered that if we "met God"...

...we would be meeting that pathetic cartoon character described in the Bible.

It is possible any or all of us could meet God...should a personal God exist...and say any or all of the things suggested here...

...and get a good belly-laugh from the God.

But I will acknowledge...if the god of the Bible exists...and if, when I die, I have to answer to it...

...my butt is grass...

...and I will need an immediate change of laundry.

Aye, I assumed it was the christian god, since the word "god" in the title was capitalized, and noone really does that except the christians.

But come now, even you must admit that this entire thread is a hypothetical stage for everyone to pose on.

Quote:
Or I could ask him how get rid of stuff like the above...

Cute. Confused
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 06:03 am
I would wet myself if the Wizard of Oz suddenly became true. So what?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 4 Oct, 2005 06:47 am
I would ask for toilet paper and a change of skivvies. Ultra Charmin of course.
0 Replies