X-Box Wacked

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 09:53 am

I don't get why wacked got bad reviews. I needed a game that brought me back to the good ol' days of mario without the kid friendly graphics and play. The reviews did stop me from buying it at 50 bucks but once I saw the price of $20 I couldn't resist and I have been playing it since (5 days). I reccommend the game not for any Xbox reasons (graphics, sound, game play etc.) but bec. it is an enjoyable eacape for after a hard day of work.

-Steven

PS Any reccomended games for me on Xbox?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,936 • Replies: 5
No top replies

max

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 10:45 am
Sure! I don't play these, but my kid sure does. One of the best is Morrowind. Also, Lord of the Rings,Halo & Dynasty Warriors 3 .
0 Replies

itsmeseve

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 04:04 pm
I never heard of Morrowwind. What kind of format game is that? (puzzle, sports, action, adventure...)

Can never have too many "good" games:)

-Steven
0 Replies

max

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 07:55 pm
Well...it is alittle of all. To be honest, when I got my kid an Xbox I spoke to a friend of mine who owns stores here that deal with games.
Morrowind, can take you YEARS. It comes with a map. It is something else. I remember at first (before we bought it) I asked my son if he wanted to rent it at Blockbuster, and he said "what for", "I'd only get started and then have to turn it in".
To this day, (and he has owned it for a year) he still "picks" at it. I suppose if you would compare it to something I understand ...it would be
reading a book by Noam Chomsky and then comparing it to something by John Grisham.
Morrowind would be the Chomsky book,, great enterainment, lots of thought, lots of patience. Grisham, great entertainment.
But this is my opinion. I'll ask him when he gets home from Tai Chi. Smile
Hey get an avator on your name!!!! Very Happy
0 Replies

MisterEThoughts

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2003 11:17 pm
i like xbox more then playstation more i dunno it's awesome
0 Replies

Chenrontom

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2003 12:50 pm
I really don't like wacked. I think its the game with the dumb "beats" music, right, and theres the countdown? Yeah, that is a really gay game. I hate it so much. It is lame, especially in the demo. All you do is lose. There is no special anything. I wouldn't buy it.Except for its on one of my games, i think halo..... (HALO ROCKS!!!)
0 Replies