Movie music

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2024 04:00 am
Throughout a couple of scenes of OUTLAWS AND ANGELS, including the one where the daughter batters her father with a rifle butt, there is a haunting piece of piano music playing.
I can't find it on the official soundtrack to the movie, and all enquiries to Google have drawn a blank.
Any buffs out therebwho can help....?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 484 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2024 08:07 am
@Billythefish,
Billythefish wrote:

Throughout a couple of scenes of OUTLAWS AND ANGELS, including the one where the daughter batters her father with a rifle butt, there is a haunting piece of piano music playing.
I can't find it on the official soundtrack to the movie, and all enquiries to Google have drawn a blank.
Any buffs out therebwho can help....?

Take a look here:

https://music.apple.com/gb/album/outlaws-and-angels-original-motion-picture-soundtrack/1648195237
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2024 08:18 am
@Frank Apisa,
And it apparently is on Spotify and YouTube.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2024 09:15 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Steve, I would like to have your opinion of another piano piece that I find captivating. It is the theme music from Succession:

izzythepush

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2024 10:22 am
@Billythefish,
Do you play for Fulchester United?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2024 11:09 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

tsarstepan wrote:

Steve, I would like to have your opinion of another piano piece that I find captivating. It is the theme music from Succession:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDlVLC82PY[/youtube]

It's a decent theme song although I haven't watched a single episode of the series.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2024 12:50 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

tsarstepan wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDlVLC82PY[/youtube]

It's a decent theme song although I haven't watched a single episode of the series.

There's a reason it got all the accolades it has. Great writing; great acting; and a great story to tell about rich mother-fuckers who make the world anything but a better place.

I doubt anyone who has watched it can point to one person and say, "That guy/gal...I really like."
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2024 12:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

I doubt anyone who has watched it can point to one person and say, "That guy/gal...I really like."

And that's literally the main reason I won't be watching this show. I find it absolutely pointless in watching shows or movies or reading books where there are no likable or relatable characters (especially main characters).
0 Replies