Intimidating ugly female character

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2023 08:52 am
What are the most common facial and physical features that you will most likely have in a very ugly and creepy looking female fictional characters, that also have a very realistic appearance (not a fantasy one like in horror genre). Can you please give me some examples from different fictional works, like movies, tv shows, comics, cartoon etc.

Shalok Holmes

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2023 11:39 am
Thanks, but how is that related to my question.
jespah

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2023 11:41 am
@Shalok Holmes,
That was just a spammer; they're gone now.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2023 11:47 am
@Shalok Holmes,
Are you looking for something campy or cliché? If so, then consider how witches are normally portrayed in fiction. It's a trope, actually.

Also consider if you want this to be an ugly duckling to swan type of character or someone who's just ugly and rotten to the core. A beautiful person on the outside who is awful on the inside can be a very powerful character (I am assuming you're looking to write this...?).

Also, try not to lean on stereotypical easy uglification of, well, anyone. That means avoiding associating ugliness or creepiness with:
  • A darker skin color
  • Aging
  • Obesity
  • Female baldness
  • Disability
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2023 04:02 pm
@jespah,
Great advice.
0 Replies