The ultimate truth about our world

Fri 9 Jun, 2023 07:24 pm
Beyond the question "Which one came first the Chicken or the egg ?"

I had a near death experience ( that is what they call it ) and I saw
something sublime. White like a blank sheet of paper. It was like I was not here anymore and now I am. I also saw more stuff but I am not going into stuff. This was when I was not even in HS.

The Universe we know is in this black-space of nothingness. We call these string of stars, Solar-systems, Planets, and Galaxies, the Universe. An inverted spiral expanding outwards, where stuff on the end is moving slower and stuff near the center moving faster ( expanding wise ).

What is black and dark? I will tell you it is like being inside an egg. A sphere.
A machine, A molecule, parts of an atom, or something else in design.

What if we are just off-shoots of a greater process occurring or maybe like the Matrix we are hooked up to devices waiting to be released.

Whiteness means something is giving off a light-source.
Blacknesss means nothing is giving off a light source and or the light source is too far to reach, or something is preventing the light-source from reaching us.

We talk about spirits and souls to so many conclusions. Think about it. This planet is the only abnormal planet that supports life in the method of thinking of what we call life. Beyond that all they are finding are one-celled creatures.

Somebody once came up with the idea that we are in a simulator. Imagine if we are the only life-force out there in space and in a grand scheme of things this literally a videogame of some sort being paused, saved, and have various copies of. Or maybe it is more. We are an experiment of some sort and our creators are chuckling laughing and amazed by our designs. Like some sorta Virtual-Machine where in there time it is moving faster then fast could be and for us we are moving ever so slow.

Our Universe was created for a purpose and we are just the off-shoot of that purpose.

We are inside a Cocoon and the reason is not clear.
There is a higher purpose and it has not been accomplished.
If we could save the world and get everybody on the same page,
we could solve the problem and deliver the expression that is

"What is our function"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 3,586 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 10 Jun, 2023 06:54 am
@PoliteMight,
PoliteMight wrote:

Beyond the question "Which one came first the Chicken or the egg ?"

I had a near death experience ( that is what they call it ) and I saw
something sublime. White like a blank sheet of paper. It was like I was not here anymore and now I am. I also saw more stuff but I am not going into stuff. This was when I was not even in HS.

The Universe we know is in this black-space of nothingness. We call these string of stars, Solar-systems, Planets, and Galaxies, the Universe. An inverted spiral expanding outwards, where stuff on the end is moving slower and stuff near the center moving faster ( expanding wise ).

What is black and dark? I will tell you it is like being inside an egg. A sphere.
A machine, A molecule, parts of an atom, or something else in design.

What if we are just off-shoots of a greater process occurring or maybe like the Matrix we are hooked up to devices waiting to be released.

Whiteness means something is giving off a light-source.
Blacknesss means nothing is giving off a light source and or the light source is too far to reach, or something is preventing the light-source from reaching us.

We talk about spirits and souls to so many conclusions. Think about it. This planet is the only abnormal planet that supports life in the method of thinking of what we call life. Beyond that all they are finding are one-celled creatures.

Somebody once came up with the idea that we are in a simulator. Imagine if we are the only life-force out there in space and in a grand scheme of things this literally a videogame of some sort being paused, saved, and have various copies of. Or maybe it is more. We are an experiment of some sort and our creators are chuckling laughing and amazed by our designs. Like some sorta Virtual-Machine where in there time it is moving faster then fast could be and for us we are moving ever so slow.

Our Universe was created for a purpose and we are just the off-shoot of that purpose.

We are inside a Cocoon and the reason is not clear.
There is a higher purpose and it has not been accomplished.
If we could save the world and get everybody on the same page,
we could solve the problem and deliver the expression that is

"What is our function"

The correct answer to almost every question here is: "We have absolutely no idea whatever."

You sound as though you have some blind guesses about the issues. Are you going to share them?
izzythepush

Sat 10 Jun, 2023 09:07 am
If you're a religious nutter you believe the chicken came first because that's how God created it.

If you're not a religious nutter, (and don't do beliefs,) you know the egg came first.

It was laid by something that was almost a chicken, but not quite there yet.
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Sat 10 Jun, 2023 10:44 am
@Frank Apisa,
I do not have "blind guesses" I have opinions based off observations and knowledge. In fact think about it.

1. Color is false. Color is created when a light source bounces from one object to your eyes. That is how anything takes color and thus "shape" is identified by our eyes.

2. To "not be alive" and only see white ( among other properties ) is that "white" must be nothingness or white must be a light-source. However that takes away from idea of the above. Color is created when light is bounced of an object for no receptors means no color even if there is no view.

3. Space has proven light sources exist and they have a point of origin. The question is what is beyond that origin?

4. Beyond the universe we could only guess we are inside of something or someone.

A. A closest.
B. A cell.
C. Some kind of device.
D. A simulation.
E. A Cocoon

despite how much room we have we are inside something.

Beyond that consideration.

If we are limited to the flesh then why do we dream such vivid imagery. They say we are in somebodies dream and the reason why we are here is because the sleeper will not wake up. If the sleep does awaken then the dream would end.

Glennn

Sat 10 Jun, 2023 03:31 pm
@PoliteMight,
You are like bleach to the world's color! Smile

Just kidding. Our bodies are instruments of measurement.

If there were no eyes inhabiting the world, would anything even be visible?
PoliteMight

Sun 11 Jun, 2023 12:00 am
@Glennn,
Well the "world does not have eyes". You have something called blind-people. Imagine a blind guy with no idea to what a pair of tits are or why they are special?

What is it like to be blind?

Of all the places in the universe only our planet have the insane amount of life on it presented. Every other planetoid has one-celled critters and possibly viruses. Our world has everything.

Does that make any sense? Startrek is pure fiction as of now. No other worlds, warp-drives, impluse-drives, and even so think about it. Even space is limited in Startrek series.

What is beyond the blackness of space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZMZYrdXtP0

Do we just hit a wall and then have a communication with the non-fictional director called "God" or something???

There is no logical sense to it all. We all know it has to end somewhere.
For it to keep going and just remain black makes no sense at all.

This idea I have been having,.

If we die ( no matter which point of the timeline ) we all arrive at the same point. Because the sun have a lifespan according to science. Stars can either
become black-holes and restart again or they become clouds giving birth to new stars. From that solar-systems are formed.

If we die our star will implode and restart the chain in some other form.

Imagine the dimensional replacement affect. If god forbids something happens to you, another you would take it's place. The former you would be
gone and you would be none the wiser. Like we were written into this reality
for eternity to play out a series of events constantly. However at the same time we would be written out with a logical outcome only seen by the outsiders and not the individual.
steve reid

Sun 11 Jun, 2023 02:29 am
@PoliteMight,
PoliteMight wrote:
Imagine a blind guy with no idea to what a pair of tits are......

Lacking vision doesn't equate to having no idea what a pair of tits are.

PoliteMight wrote:
What is beyond the blackness of space.

Space isn't black, that is just our perception of it.

PoliteMight wrote:
There is no logical sense to it all. We all know it has to end somewhere.

We don't know it has to end somewhere, we can only assume, and assumptions can be wrong.
Frank Apisa

Sun 11 Jun, 2023 02:55 am
@PoliteMight,
PoliteMight wrote:

I do not have "blind guesses" I have opinions based off observations and knowledge. In fact think about it.

Okay, I am currently thinking about it.

I've read all you have written here in this thread about this issue...and have come away with the impression that your "opinions" based "off observations and knowledge" are about as far away from "blind guesses" as "mud" is from "wet dirt."

In any case, I thank you for sharing your guesses about the "ultimate truth
about our world."
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Sun 11 Jun, 2023 09:35 am
@steve reid,
1. Blind people are only told things and do not get to enjoy them as we do They live inside another reality all together. When they do "see" into there old age it is like a baby walking for the first time, if anything they survive rather being blind to stay within that safe spot and only over time they can come to terms with sight reality. What is the difference of objects if it was presented to a blind person? Yes there other sense would be heighten but it s not the same as with sight.

What are you left with when all of your senses are gone?

2. There are tons of photos recordings that are live even that shows you that space is black. Blackness as in life does not reach and or is too far away to reach. However blackness indicates being inside of something else. Imagine an an object of sorts. Science claims that idea of dark-matter exists in our universe is the reason for the blackness, rather then light-matter. All of those colorful pictures of planets, stars, and many other things in space are either a measurement v. wavelengths of "What is color" to people adding color to those photos. Space is not what it looks like in media or the posters, Space is a boring place with radiation, Y-rays, and all kinds of stuff that is more or less invisible. Just as with tubes ( those flying things spotted on special cameras but could be seen by some animals ).

It is black because we are inside of something. If we were outside then we surely experience something else then blackness.

If I locked you into a room and left you with a ball. You could have full life support. How long before your would be able to see more then the darkness of the room itself? How long before you would stop screaming and come to terms with the room? More importantly if I remove all your knowledge of the world beyond the room would replace that?

I am talking about being locked in that room with no knowledge of the outside world no lights and all body functions health wise being taken care of.

Then you throw that ball and you know it hits a wall.

However imagine if we could throw a ball ( a string of satellites ) but in our world we have not reached that limit because mixing the ultimate truth.

We are in some kind of prison but we do not know it. All we see is the darkness of the sky, with light pollution and stars.

Glennn

Sun 11 Jun, 2023 11:01 am
@PoliteMight,
Quote:
It is black because we are inside of something. If we were outside then we surely experience something else then blackness.

If our observance of darkness indicates existence within something, wouldn't the something we exist within also require a light source?
NSFW (view)
steve reid

Sun 11 Jun, 2023 02:09 pm
@PoliteMight,
PoliteMight wrote:

Yes if there was a light source, but suppose there was no light source or radiation in wavelengths our eyes couldn't detect, everything would still be black, you would be back to square one.

PoliteMight wrote:
Then you throw that ball and you know it hits a wall.

Given I am deaf, how would I know?
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Tue 13 Jun, 2023 04:38 pm
@Glennn,
Light moves at a certain speed.

The Universe as we know it ( that contains all the galaxies, solar-systems, suns, and planets ) have a definite shape, that resembles an inverted ballon
traveling, however the central area is moving faster then the outer-layer, as
it-expands.

Imagine if there was a true "edge of the universe". What if the edge kept on
expanding? without consideration of various phenomenon invisible to the naked eye. Meaning it would be practically unreachable. Thus to our normal tools a photograph of this so called physical edge would not be doable under normal circumstances.

When you take a photo ( trust me I know ). Cameras are able to photograph
a blackground on white-space because the speed of the light v. the exposer.
Same reason why you can photograph somebody with an under-exposed sky
( like the sunrise, or sunset ) featuring a darken ( but lit ) background, while lighting up the subject.

It could be like that "stairs in Mario 64". It just keeps on going and going no matter what and while you can cheat your way around to reach the top and their is a true end within grasp we could only assume there is an ending.
However that is a man-made creation and not nature ( Space ).

We are inside something and do not have the correct tools to actually
make any sense of this fact. However my observation is this flat fact.

1. The shape of the Galaxy.

2. My near-death experience.

Imagine two light sources from a viewpoint of a train. If your on the train you see what is up ahead faster then the light source behind you ( like on the great ride of life ). However if you have "God sight" you could see both lights
appear at the same time. Meaning they both go off at the same time.

If a person passes away ( die, etc ) no matter which time, they arrive at the end of time. Meaning we all that lives or non-living can exist in the same space. Their awareness starts and end at the same point. Why Imagine the sun going supernova right now or even a galaxy crashing into another galaxy. To even making that great trip around the galaxy. What would happen to our little blue planet?

What is it all for?

Thus we must be inside a cocoon, a box, a pod, something. We are the dreamer, that sleeps, and something is missing. That must be the correct answer. How do you know your dreaming? They say "words in a dream would look unreadable". However we are on a planet that is unreadable via different language.
0 Replies