An old movie from childhood I don't recall name of

Reply Tue 23 May, 2023 12:11 pm
My question is does anyone know of a movie where the main character is a little girl whose mom drops her off at her grandmother's house but as cliche as it is the girl doesn't want to be there. The grandma also owns I think an old antique shop. So she goes wandering into the woods in the back of grandma's house and comes across a bracelet which is later to be discovered as the mom's old bracelet. The grandma then has a heart attack or something and the bracelet is used to pay off hospital bills and pay of antique shop debt. the movie was in color, the rough year estimate is around 2008-2010, American film, was on VHS
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 627 • Replies: 3
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 23 May, 2023 12:15 pm
@Sunnylicious,
I'm not going answer this. But as an FYI, when asking these type of questions.

Remember to...
1. Give the approximate year (or at least the decade);
2. Rough idea what country the movie is from. Is it American; English; French; etc...?
3. Did you see it in the movie theater or is this a TV movie (TV production)?
4. What genre? Is it fantasy? Drama? Etc...?
5. Black and white? Color?
Etc....
0 Replies

Truesigma

Reply Tue 23 May, 2023 08:14 pm
@Sunnylicious,
Do you remember what genre it was? Horror? Fantasy? Comedy? Drama? Or the names of the actors?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 24 May, 2023 10:38 am
It's fairly obvious whst genre the film is, is doesn't sound like horror, sci-fi or comedy. It's a family drama, that much is blindingly obvious.
0 Replies