Quantum entanglement in large dimensions

yovav

Reply Sat 6 May, 2023 07:23 am
If I manage to prove that the emotion of certain people depends on the emotion of other people, could this imply quantum entanglement?
For example, I cover the eyes and ears of a control group and put them in a certain room where there is a stand-up comedy, and tell them to think about something sad, and then do two things:
1. Asking them how they feel.
2. Measure with a device which place in the brain was active.
And I find that the emotion of the people from the control group who had their eyes and ears closed experienced the emotion of the audience that was in the room.
If this is done, could it imply quantum entanglement on a large scale?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 449 • Replies: 4
No top replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 6 May, 2023 01:37 pm
@yovav,
Quantum entanglement specifically involves atomic and subatomic particles and quanta. I think your ideas are better treated through sociological and psychological fields of science.
yovav

Reply Sat 6 May, 2023 11:19 pm
@InfraBlue,
I understand that the example I gave is not related to quantum but to psychology, but could there be a phenomenon here similar to quantum entanglement that occurs with large objects?
0 Replies

chrisb555

Reply Sun 7 May, 2023 06:24 pm
@yovav,
Nope, nope and nope. Interesting theory, but nope. Quantum entanglement is far more fun. Subatomic particles could care less about our reality. They behave in incredibly awesome ways that really only probabilities describe. What we think of as entanglement is if I tweak particle "A", particle "B", will respond equally isn't how it works...there is a response, but it isn't equal and not predictable with accuracy, but a result does occur. Entanglement looks at properties that are entangled and that includes momentum and various other intrinsic aspects of quarks and now photons. The rule that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light still holds for now. The quantum entanglement phenomenon has yet to break that. The theory you propose is not entanglement, but group thinking. What happens on chat forums and when we just watch the same news network all the time lol.

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sat 13 May, 2023 06:33 am
@yovav,
Why not?
0 Replies