Mythological AR Portal - Atlantis

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2023 11:10 am
Hi,

I am a design student who is building an Augmented Reality Portal experience that transports the users into an augmented and interactive space for educational purposes. I am interested in Mythology (Atlantis can be an example) and I am looking for ways to build and deliver an experience that meets the demands of individuals who are interested in this topic as well. I would appreciate suggestions, thoughts and ideas in this topic of interest.

Here are some questions if you are interested in participating:

• What is your current knowledge about Atlantis?

• How could this experience help you learn about Atlantis if you don’t know much about it?

•What would motivate you to use this Augmented Reality portal? (For ex. Educational purpose)

•How would you envision using an Augmented Reality portal that takes you to Atlantis?

•What features would you like to see in an Augmented Reality portal that takes you to Atlantis?

•What other feedback or suggestions do you have for building and improving this experience?

•How do you think AR can improve what we currently know about mythology, and change the way we learn about it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 375 • Replies: 0
No top replies