Do I exist or don’t I?

Jasper10

Wed 29 Mar, 2023 01:31 pm
@Jasper10,
The brain is just an organ at the end of the day which does a job like any other organ within the body.It’s an amazing dualist biological computer that exists but doesn’t exist and functions due to electromagnetic processes and utilises full logic 0,0…0,1…1,0…1,1 in its operation.A logic that is created due to the balanced vibratory electromagnetic forces interactions.
Jasper10

Thu 30 Mar, 2023 12:53 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that we are not our brain which is just a computer processor organ with an automated dualistic operating mode which provides an honest answer at the end of the day.

It exists and yet it doesn't exist. It acknowledges that.
Jasper10

Fri 31 Mar, 2023 12:41 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that it is possible to exist and not exist and make a claim.A computer can make a claim.It doesn’t have to be alive to do that.So I would suggest that it is possible to exist and yet not be alive to make a claim.

I would suggest that it is also possible to be totally unaware rather than totally aware and there is a part of our make up that although initially totally unaware has the potential to be totally aware.

I would suggest that awareness is not the same as consciousness but rather awareness sits outside of consciousness because there is a part of our make up which is aware that there is a + and - consciousness or an in and out of the moment consciousness state.

I would suggest that there is a part of our makeup that can reside in total unawareness but it can also transition through partial awareness to total awareness.

I would suggest that this part of our make up is neither awareness or unawareness.
Jasper10

Fri 31 Mar, 2023 01:11 pm
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that what we are experiencing with dualism is mirror imaging philosophical ping pong as an automated biological data processor (brain) spars with itself across the dualistic fence.Both sides claiming that they exists and don’t exist in a philosophical balanced stalemate.

An interesting watch.

Jasper10

Fri 31 Mar, 2023 01:31 pm
@Jasper10,
We are not 2 illusions sparring across a fence for goodness sake.

Who believes in that nonsense???
Jasper10

Fri 31 Mar, 2023 11:19 pm
@Jasper10,
Dualism at the philosophical level is like a swinging pendulum.We experience this as alternating consciousness or in and out of the moment consciousness during the “waking” state.

The “i am” moves backwards and forwards between these two consciousness states constantly.The “i am” is not these 2 consciousness states, the “i am” just experiences these 2 consciousness states.

At the scientific level the swinging pendulum happens due to balanced interacting electromagnetic forces .i.e. an alternating + and - force vibratory balancing with an alternating + and - force.The pendulum (on which the “i am” resides) sits between these vibrating forces and therefore experiences the vibration effect also in the form of a change in the consciousness experience.

A pendulum has a fixed (STILL) point as well as a moving (DUALISTIC) point so it is possible for the “i am” to STILL consciousness “toggling” if it introduces CONTROL and moves to the fixed point.

The “i am” needs to exist to be able to do this.It can’t do anything if it doesn’t exist.

Modern day science claims that it is not possible to introduce control because there is no “i am” that exists.

It doesn’t know really,
Jasper10

Fri 31 Mar, 2023 11:48 pm
@Jasper10,
The “i am” is not the pendulum.
Jasper10

Sat 1 Apr, 2023 01:44 am
@Jasper10,
Many consider that the in the moment state of consciousness (+) is the place to be.However there is also the out of the moment consciousness state (-).

We are not consciousness!!!!! so we shouldn’t be associating ourselves with it.

Rather, we should be trying to STILL the “toggling” effect of in and out if the moment consciousness.
Jasper10

Sun 2 Apr, 2023 01:42 am
@Jasper10,
We are AWARE of the two different consciousness states of in and out of the moment and we can take control and determine which of these two different “waking” consciousness states we reside within in any given moment.

There is a 3rd part to our nature therefore which exists and takes this control or doesn’t if that part of our nature is trapped within total unawareness still believing that we are nothing more than consciousness.How can you take control if you have already been persuaded that you don’t exist to take that control?
Jasper10

Mon 3 Apr, 2023 12:00 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the thing that separates us from the automated part of our make up is AWARENESS.

I would suggest that a biological computer processor (brain) doesn’t have awareness and therefore if you associate yourself with it ,neither do you.

I would suggest that consciousness is not AWARENESS.

I would suggest that consciousness is merely electromagnetic force interactions which the individual experiences, all of which is explainable across the sciences.

There is a part of our nature that is aware that it exists and is therefore able to introduce control over consciousness or electromagnetic force interactions.
Jasper10

Mon 3 Apr, 2023 01:37 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that we are not thoughts either which are merely electrical signals converted into sound and vision.
Jasper10

Mon 3 Apr, 2023 10:40 pm
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the biological computer brain assigns exist and not exist to the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in nature which cannot be cancelled out but rather only vibratory balanced by the formula -/-…-/+…+/-…+/+

I would suggest that the 3rd part of our nature is not these 2 forces however it experiences the effects of these 2 interacting electromagnetic forces at the psychological level in the form of the 2 “waking” consciousness states of in and out of the moment.

This theory can be tested by trying to bring oneself into the moment and remain there.One can bring oneself into the moment but one is not able to stay there.The electromagnetic forces of nature pull us back into the out of the moment state again.

So the “toggling” begins.

Jasper10

Wed 5 Apr, 2023 02:18 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the biological machine thinks its balanced vibratory interacting electromagnetic forces which modern day science would call consciousness.
Jasper10

Wed 5 Apr, 2023 02:42 am
@Jasper10,
It's not possible to vibratory balance electromagnetic forces with +=- and -=+ logic.

You require -/-...-/+....+/-...+/+ logic in order to do that.
Jasper10

Wed 5 Apr, 2023 11:33 pm
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that the reason we experience the 2 waking consciousness states is down to a part of our make up being located between two equal but opposite competing forces of nature which do not cancel out but rather vibratory balance.This neutral part of our nature vibrating in between these 2 vibratory balancing forces.

So we can build on natures formula by adding in the psychological component N .i.e.

Alternating +/- ….N……Alternating +/-

I would suggest that N therefore exists and listens to claims.
Jasper10

Thu 6 Apr, 2023 07:45 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that N is the 3rd part to our nature and has as much of a claim as + and -
Jasper10

Fri 7 Apr, 2023 12:22 am
@Jasper10,
As N exists in nature and has not been cancelled out,I would therefore suggest that N exists at the philosophical and psychological levels as well and is not cancelled out either.

After all N (spinning hole) swallows up all matter.

N remains after I exist (+) ,I don’t exist (-) have past away.

So I would suggest that with true philosophy;psychology and science,we have unsure spinning N existing within electromagnetic fields which are causing the spin.

Jasper10

Thu 13 Apr, 2023 09:38 am
@Jasper10,
Presence exists or Presence wouldn't be able to claim that Presence exists or doesn't exist.
Presence exists between the balanced vibrating electromagnetic (consciousness) forces.

Presence has, I exist/I don't exist to its right and to its left.

(+/- PRESENCE +/-)

Jasper10

Thu 20 Apr, 2023 11:08 pm
@Jasper10,
We exist if we have the capability to claim that we don’t exist.
0 Replies