How Do You Want Trump Arrested?

snood

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 12:52 pm
If you could have it happen exactly to your specifications. The location, the number and type of witnesses, whether there’s a perp walk, handcuffs, resistance, etc.

I’ll start. I’d like him to get interrupted on the golf course at Mar a lago. I’d like the federal marshalls to show up en force, ordering him to surrender after he tries to escape by driving away on a golf cart and having his secret service guys try to interfere. I’d like him to resist arrest, and become panicky and combative. I’d like tasers to be deployed and utilized repeatedly, until the perp is subdued. I want there to be weeping and soiling of light-colored golf pants.

Damn, I think I just orgasmed.

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 01:18 pm
@snood,
The full Game of Thrones treatment?
https://media0.giphy.com/media/AdpkljsgqWlXi/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47mcohhy6xpgs65u7z316dorr4mlts71biurzyuyea&rid=200w.webp&ct=g.gif
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 01:43 pm
@snood,
They should come at 2:00 AM to Mar-a-lago and get him out of bed in his
PJs and arrest him. Outside a single (paid) photographer takes the perfect picture: Trump in an old Christmas PJ with bunny slippers, a beauty face mask
and rollers in his hair, is led to an unmarked old converted, black hearse and driven away while Melania is coiffed and dressed to the nines, waving with a black handkerchief. She's comforted by a good looking chap in tennis gear.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 01:50 pm
Is it too much to ask to have him Tased then handcuffed and carried out? Razz
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 02:32 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

The full Game of Thrones treatment?
https://media0.giphy.com/media/AdpkljsgqWlXi/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47mcohhy6xpgs65u7z316dorr4mlts71biurzyuyea&rid=200w.webp&ct=g.gif

I LIKE the way you think!🤣

Oh my gosh, like all the way down Pennsylvania Ave, or maybe from the WH to the Capitol, butt nekkid…

And the person behind him chanting “shame!” would be Maxine Waters.
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 04:39 pm
@snood,

is tarring and feathering still on the table?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 04:43 pm
Great question!

First I'd like his imminent arrest to be leaked to all media. Then, I'd like him to be at MagaLardo with a bucket of KFC or McDonald's with a full meal in front of him boasting to his sycophants about his pussy-grabbing days when they burst in on him, sirens blaring, guns drawn. They handcuff him, refuse to let him bring his food, and frog-march him out with his handcuffed hands really high behind his back. Shoved into the back seat (as best you can with a guy his size) and sirens all the way back to the station.

Not as dramatic as other ways mentioned, but highly satisfying.
snood

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 05:23 pm
@Mame,
Hey, it’s all about getting a little cathartic fantasy here. No rules!

Although I suppose the mods would object to us describing too much gory violence or stuff like that.

Mame

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 05:34 pm
@snood,
A logical followup - what kind of punishment would you like to see handed out?

I'd like him in a crowded cell where it stinks to high heaven, germs are on all surfaces, every cell mate is a toothless, unhygienic, farting, burping thug with terrible breath, the thin, hard mattresses are ridden with bedbugs, fleas and lice, the toilet and sink are plugged, there's no soap and only cold water. He'd have to serve at least 10 years with similar cell mates. They are fed only slop, no hamburgers and no fried chicken.

And that's just to start.
snood

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 06:21 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

A logical followup - what kind of punishment would you like to see handed out?

I'd like him in a crowded cell where it stinks to high heaven, germs are on all surfaces, every cell mate is a toothless, unhygienic, farting, burping thug with terrible breath, the thin, hard mattresses are ridden with bedbugs, fleas and lice, the toilet and sink are plugged, there's no soap and only cold water. He'd have to serve at least 10 years with similar cell mates. They are fed only slop, no hamburgers and no fried chicken.

And that's just to start.

Dang, Mame - I didn’t know! Behind that dainty exterior is the heart of a hardened Riker’s island screw (slang for prison guard).
Mame

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 06:41 pm
@snood,
You just never really know anyone, do ya?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
snood

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2023 09:30 pm
@Brandon9000,
Since this entire thread is based on people sharing their fantasies about what they’d like to see happen to Trump, it helps in formulating those narratives if the person being arrested is assumed guilty. So, in those terms and in that context, yes, it matters.

Anyone sharing their happy fantasy here is willing to go with that assumption of guilt.

You will not be sharing such a fantasy and are not about to play along with us about his guilt.

So, what is it Brandon..,
Did you get the sense we were having a little fun, so you needed to see what you could do to squelch that?
hightor

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2023 05:06 am
https://i.imgur.com/CJr2OQ5.jpg
jespah

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2023 05:19 am
@hightor,
... and a bigger squad car.

In memory of my mother, I would go with a musical version.

Playlist includes Stormy by the Classics IV, Stormy Weather by Lena Horne, WAP by Lizzo (because why not), They're Coming to Take Me Away by Napoleon XIV, and Warren Zevon's Lawyers, Guns, and Money.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2023 08:56 am
I want a Bennie Hill type arrest. A bunch of cops in black with tall hats with billy clubs chasing Trump on a golf course. First Trump goes by on a golf cart with police on foot, then Trump goes by the other way with the police in a golf cart, then Trump on foot being chased by a golf cart, they everyone on foot, all to comical music.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2023 09:06 am
@engineer,
With police and FBI helicopters hovering above blaring Yakety Sax out of giant speakers akin to the Apocalypse Now Ride of the Valkyries scene.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 21 Mar, 2023 07:50 pm
Perhaps hung upside-down like Mussolini.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2023 02:14 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

So, what is it Brandon..,
Did you get the sense we were having a little fun, so you needed to see what you could do to squelch that?

You're right, and there's nothing to stop him having fun of his own. He could be fantasising on how America surrenders to Putin.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 22 Mar, 2023 08:23 am
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

I want a Bennie Hill type arrest. A bunch of cops in black with tall hats with billy clubs chasing Trump on a golf course. First Trump goes by on a golf cart with police on foot, then Trump goes by the other way with the police in a golf cart, then Trump on foot being chased by a golf cart, they everyone on foot, all to comical music.

And then both Trump and the cops running from an alligator ... in a golf cart.

1. Forums
  2. » How Do You Want Trump Arrested?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:10:39