How Do You Want Trump Arrested?

Below viewing threshold (view)
hightor

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2023 02:24 pm
@candide1984,
(might want to move this discussion to one of the coronavirus threads)

Quote:
On April 29, [2022] the NIH recommended against use of the antiparasitic drug ivermectin for treatment of COVID-19 outside of a clinical trial. The recommendation was made because recent randomized, placebo-controlled trials of ivermectin have produced negative results and because alternative drugs that have been shown to be effective for treatment of COVID-19 are available.

op cit

So what do you think happened to cause them to change their recommendation?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2023 02:27 pm
@candide1984,
And NOWHERE does it claim to be effective against COVID. The biggest thing your article praises is it's use for ANIMAl health. What is wrong with your reading comprehension????
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2023 02:44 pm
You might want to doublecheck your sources, especially when relying on ones which cater to rightists and conspiracy enthusiasts:

No evidence suggests a causal link between ivermectin recommendation and the decline of COVID-19 cases in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh

Quote:
Conclusion

The claim that Uttar Pradesh is now COVID-19 free due to the use of ivermectin is inaccurate and unsupported by scientific evidence. Uttar Pradesh isn’t entirely free of COVID-19, and comparisons with other states are challenging due to differences in testing capacity. Furthermore, many factors other than ivermectin use could have influenced the course of the second COVID-19 wave in Uttar Pradesh, including restrictions and immunity from previous infection and vaccination.

In addition, the quality of evidence supporting ivermectin use in COVID-19 patients is very low. For this reason, public health authorities don’t recommend the use of ivermectin for preventing or treating COVID-19 outside of clinical trials. Given all these uncertainties, we can’t determine whether ivermectin played any role at all in the decline of COVID-19 cases in Uttar Pradesh.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2023 10:25 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You should take a **** ton of it.

After reading Hightor's post I have to repeat this advice.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2023 07:00 pm
@snood,
Translation: you were unable to counter anything I said.
snood

Reply Fri 31 Mar, 2023 07:07 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Translation: you were unable to counter anything I said.

You’re just like a pigeon shitting all over a chessboard then strutting off like he won because there was no counter move attempted.

I got nothing to say about your droppings.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2023 01:04 am
@snood,
He always has to reinterpret everything because he can't accept reality.

It won't be long before he refuses vaccinations and starts mainlining invermectin.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:49:38