what is the movie called?

Sun 19 Mar, 2023 03:29 pm
Hi guys I watched a movie a while back and cannot remember the title. It was about a woman who wakes up stuck up in the attic and quickly realizes she is in a time loop. It was only one actress and nobody else majority if not the whole movie. When she tried to get out of the attic there was something with the stairs and she just could not get past them, I can't remember what but the time loop kept taking her back to the attic. There was some sort of war or attack going on and she was trying not to get caught and hiding. Eventually, she did get out and she was going through some house and was trying to collect materials and items to help her travel. At some point, she almost got into contact with another person using a radio. She was trying to get to some institute where she would figure it out and then in the end she did get there. However, when she got there it got even more twisted and she started skipping into different dimensions (I think) where she would see herself and talk to herself from other dimensions... In the end, as she was trying to find something somebody opened the door and the movie ends..... A lot of this may not make any sense but I just tried to give all the details I remember to hopefully get the title of this movie. My partner and I have been looking for this movie for hours now!! HELP!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 765 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

moni6325

Sun 19 Mar, 2023 03:31 pm
@moni6325,
Found it! "Infinitum: Subject unknown"
0 Replies