Woman Statement: I am a man!

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2023 02:28 am
Why would we believe that statement?
It seems fine to be what you want but if another's soul or life depended upon it, what would YOU do beyond verbally offering 'no harm' would you do for them?
It is more likely man to declare himself female and that is safer. It is not likely a woman thinks and is God's mistake and male.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 348 • Replies: 6

Mame

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2023 03:57 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
Have you taken your meds today?
PoliteMight

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2023 10:17 am
@Mrknowspeople,
This whole thing is stupid. When it comes to the opposite sex it is a okay. The only problem I see is religion in general and the nut-jobs behind it. If it is not cultural-ism, racism, then it is going to be religion.

Point blank is that there needs to be a law that protects people from getting sex changes too early in life. It is a waste of tax dollars and should be classed under benefits ( welfare ). People should be blocked from mutilating their bodies from the age of at least twenty. It is not teen pregnancy ( which is required if a fifty year old woman wants to push out a baby naturally without getting a hernia asides for the selfish doctor who wants to "cut her open" because the patient does not know her rights ) and it is not natural. Plastic surgens are getting a hard-on knowing the morons who will remove a penis, or manipulate a vagina. Many patients are unable to go back at all, and regret this ( I am talking about twelve year olds who are now twenties who regrets their choices ).

You have to be fool to mutilate your body. Honestly a forty year old man ( who is now a woman ) has to burn through government and non-for-profit dollars just to make him look like a twenty something with non-working boobies, and a vagina. Yeah I would hump it, like humping a blow-up-doll ( or nicely made doll with a vibrator hooch.

LGBT ( Homosexuality ) is really about population-control. USA can not force some controversial order because people ( as with gun owners ) would just make babies like crazy and give one finger to the government. Unlike China the USA just says "It is okay to be LGBT" ( that does not mean happy by any means). That is why employers, educators, and more are happy when you promote those people. Even religious types ( pick any ) are happy when you make the decision to make one less of yourself, because all your doing is making room. Same with not going to college.

Mrknowspeople

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2023 03:09 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Have you taken your meds today?

Today I have not. On the day I wrote that probably not. Thank you for having concern. :-)

Mark
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Thu 16 Feb, 2023 03:12 am
@PoliteMight,
As a potential fool, I can say without confidence that these people are not LGBTQ however the sex surgery thing is sacrifice allowed. Allowed not from SIN abeyance but sacrifice permitted under a level 2 issuance. So, it works.

Gay is also a scheduled item for sacrifice. Odd is what I expect you would think but you know.

Best,
Mark
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2023 01:21 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
My mother who was my father and lover - I could let go - is dead and they were a woman as a man! I am a men and the lady.
Mame

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2023 01:25 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
Please start and continue to take your medications.
0 Replies