Facebook account hacked and disabled.

kengi

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2022 08:34 pm
A few months ago my Facebook account was hacked and Facebook disable it. I went to the page where it asks you to submit a form for a review. But when I filled out everything and tried to submit it, it says it can't accept the form and I need to log into my Facebook account for further information on how to get a review. But since they disabled my account how can I login? It would be great if anybody has any suggestions. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 1,827 • Replies: 14

spike6339

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2022 03:19 pm
@kengi,
I'd like to bump this question as well. I too am in the same exact situation, and can't seem to find a resolution anywhere. Every place I look, it just says check your support inbox, yet I cant login that far to be able to do that. It just gives me the dreaded " You disagreed with a decision and have to wait for review" it's been since like mid October... And Unfortunate for me, there's no REAL people you can talk to from Facebook. So hopefully I can find a way to get things back to normal via yall! Very Happy Fingers Crossed
logan22

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2022 08:19 pm
@spike6339,
well i also encountered a problem as such and thankfully i did know my way around facebook so i got to review and my account was enabled again maybe i can help you out
0 Replies

logan22

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2022 08:21 pm
@kengi,
well if you send me a message i will gladly help you to enable your account
Lucifero

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2022 05:09 pm
@logan22,
Wil you be able to help me too?
Pranthony

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2022 04:27 am
@Lucifero,
I have the same problem here..if you guys solved it pls tell me how
0 Replies

subfire91

Reply Tue 3 Jan, 2023 02:57 am
@logan22,
i got email yesterday while sleeping that my account has been suspended. someone took over the account changed the profile picture and name. i am puzzled how they were able to bypass 2FA though.

i tried this form https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2324795247790387
but when i complete it and press send it always gives an error:

There was a problem with this request. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.

Is there any way to get in contact with FB to restore my account ?
0 Replies

andynycfreeride

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2023 04:42 pm
Yeah, my account was hacked last night, everything was changed, email, password, and phone number. Can I ever fix this or if someone knows how would be of help?
Thanks!
0 Replies

Ofpletny

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2023 07:15 pm
Guys, I had the same issue. My account was hacked, they changed the profile picture, name and phone number. Email is still the same, so I'm still getting emails from Facebook. Hackers added a 2-step verification process to the account. So, it's asking me to send a code from authenticator that I obviously don't have. Also, I tried uploading my ID for verification, but it said that it could not validate my identity probably because my name is now changed. So frustrated! Facebook is really not providing any help, they just have roo many users. Anyone help?
cmax

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2023 12:10 pm
@Ofpletny,
Same thing happened with me. The fact they keep the email makes it impossible to fix because they need the person who hacked my account's identification. If there is anyone out there that has an answer please share the steps needed to fix.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2023 02:27 pm
There isn't anyone on this forum that can help with a hacked Facebook account, you need to contact Facebook. [email protected]
colc

Reply Sun 23 Apr, 2023 05:29 pm
@jcboy,
I keep receiving this message "My Facebook account has been locked with this message “You’re Temporarily Blocked
It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been temporarily blocked from using it”
Not sure it I have been hacked or if it is genuine, support is not available as I cannot log on, any suggestions?
It also applies to messenger, the message does not make sense, I rarely use FB more than once daily, and have not posted for months.
colc

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2023 05:29 pm
@colc,
I fail to see the point of this forum, nobody seems to receive answers to their questions
0 Replies

Jamesmcc

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2023 01:59 am
Same thing has just happened to me. Account hacked, then disabled by facebook and when I try and submit the form with my ID it just says the decision is final. This is only happened yesterday. Can somebody help???
0 Replies

sehsson

Reply Fri 5 May, 2023 04:30 am
Hello Everyone!

My facebook account has been blocked, due to breaking the rules on instagram. In fact, my instagram was hacked and the disputed profile was added to my account list. Due to the incident, my FB account was blocked, and I have been using it for 14 years. I am constantly being referred to Instagram because of this problem, but my Instagram account is active and everything is fine. Does anyone have any suggestions, how to contact FB...to whom to explain this problem. All the help on FB has been reduced to automatic replies that do not help...Thanks everyone.
0 Replies