The patriarchy vs the matriarchy

Mon 7 Nov, 2022 12:42 pm
Yes. The patriarchy has formed the basis of Western religions, I believe. The credo of the patriarchy essentially is that the mind occurs first and creates the physical. It seems bizarre to me, but that's what people refer to as God. The matriarchal credo is that the physical occurs first, and the mind arises from the physical and recognizes itself as nature, as a part of nature. With the first the mind dominates nature, but with the second there's a balance of nature and the mind.

So in a matriarchy the physical universe is the goddess, there's no separation. So the Divine is the realization in each person that they are the universe. No separation, no goddess with an objective reality separate from the universe. The religion is subjective and perhaps expressed through ritual if it's even talked about.

But if you have a god, which is mind separate from the physical universe, then you have to have a concept of a god. It's difficult to think of it otherwise.

bobsal u1553115

Wed 9 Nov, 2022 04:06 pm
My wife lets me think I'm the boss. I let her think that I think I'm the boss.

It has made our life together quite pleasant. Like in My Big Fat Greek Wedding -"the husband is the head of the family, the wife is the neck."
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 10 Nov, 2022 01:02 am
@coluber2001,
I would suggest that the fundamental issue is that most individuals only practice inward only meditation which is DUALISTIC.

They go inward but fail to notice that they come back out again.

I would suggest that the key issue is that the individual can’t define what it is that goes in and comes out.

Agent Smith

Mon 14 Nov, 2022 12:57 am
@coluber2001,
God's not a woman as per descriptions of *him* we see in scriptures of many if not all religions. No, definitely not a woman, but then being a man, he seems rather effeminate, oui?
coluber2001

Mon 14 Nov, 2022 12:58 pm
@Agent Smith,
It seems strange to me that people think of the Divine as an object. That occurs mostly because of a patriarchal attitude or mindset. The essential credo of the patriarchy is that the mind comes first and creates the physical, creates the body. It's a bizarre concept because, for one, it engenders images because the mind is abstract. So if you think of God as a mind, an abstract mind, how do you picture that?

If you say god is a man or a woman, that's absurd. It's childish, and you have to be indoctrinated through inculcated messages as a child to blindly believe that god is an object.

But when you say, goddess, there is no object because you realize that this is merely a feeling of relationship with the world, the physical world, which is the goddess incarnate that includes the mind. There is no separate divininity from that which we feel. The Divine is totally subjective and has no existence separate from the world experiencing itself.

With this attitude, it's difficult to state your identity. You can't say I believe in the goddess because that doesn't make any sense. You can't call yourself a mystic, but other people can call you and mystic. If you call yourself a mystic or a Zen Buddhist, for instance, and somebody asks you to define that, then you're in trouble.

I read that Alan Watts once met Jack Kerouac, who exclaimed that he was a Zen Buddhist. How do you respond to somebody who says that? If you're a Zen master and your disciple comes up to you and says that, you just wave him off.
Agent Smith

Mon 14 Nov, 2022 10:29 pm
@coluber2001,
Interesting. I agree with most of what you said. From a certain point of view, men are so unnecessary, wouldn't you say?
0 Replies

Lash

Tue 15 Nov, 2022 08:47 am
@Agent Smith,
I think we need to remember that God didn’t allow any pics at his interviews, and only men wrote about him characterizing that unseen figure as male.

Men wrote a pretty good role for themselves and shat all over women’s role.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 15 Nov, 2022 09:43 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I would suggest that the fundamental issue is that most individuals only practice inward only meditation which is DUALISTIC.

They go inward but fail to notice that they come back out again.

I would suggest that the key issue is that the individual can’t define what it is that goes in and comes out.

Do you ever write anything that does not sound like bullshit?
bobsal u1553115

Tue 15 Nov, 2022 09:54 am
@Frank Apisa,
Sounds just like Max or hawkeye.

Actually, it doesn't even rise to the level of bullshit.
Jasper10

Tue 15 Nov, 2022 10:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
It's not bullsh*t Frank.

If you had awareness, then you would know that it isn't.

There's bullsh*t on both sides of the fence but you don't have to agree with it.

Frank Apisa

Tue 15 Nov, 2022 11:30 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

It's not bullsh*t Frank.

I said it sounds like bullshit...and it definitely sounds like bullshit.

Quote:
If you had awareness, then you would know that it isn't.

I am an aware person...but I still doo not "know that it isn't." In fact, I would best that it is.

Quote:
There's bullsh*t on both sides of the fence but you don't have to agree with it.

We agree there, Jasper. Maybe a good time to get back to the topic. Wink

[/quote]
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 15 Nov, 2022 04:02 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Max was never that monomanical, his arrogance was more general, overweening.

Japer is obsessed with his own idiosyncratic view of physics which he tries to saddle his theological outlook to.

That is all he talks about, I've never seen him talk about Trump, the war in Ukraine, gun control or anything other than his hobby horses.

That's neither Max, nor Hawkeye.
htam9876

Tue 15 Nov, 2022 07:48 pm
@izzythepush,
“Japer is obsessed with his own idiosyncratic view of physics which he tries to saddle his theological outlook to.”
Yes, that’ what’s wrong with wasp.
……………………………………………………………………
Piggy always agrees actually wasp is one of the very few guys at present who are AWARE and can enter the new era of PRESENCE - PROPERTY. Piggy is fair. He knows what’s male rabbit and what’s female rabbit exactly: left or right. Two states. What regrettable is he misconsidered himself as “hyper” Lord. Try to design nature. Everything “output” from his mind “sure enough” to be “truth”.
“A bull has two horns. +/ -, + / -…all people scared and run away.
A bully bully then “sure enough” virus must have two mouths, +/ -, + / -…crunch all people dead. Bliss, glory and eternity belongs to virus, bully and the First Order.”
Given he was a bit modest in front of G* and let Lord direct his steps, he should be able to escape the glory of “delusional squat”. (Note: the term “delusional squat” was invented by bobsal to DESCRIBE wasp. Piggy just quoted it. haha)
At last, it turned out to be committed a crime of “hijack’ only.
 https://img.zcool.cn/community/01ae635dd385bba8012129e26938db.gif
The so called what “standard” Model in the “authentic” scientific community can count as “patriarchy”, perhaps “loud” forever in the “tower flowing in the air”, while wasp matters nothing, even not qualified enough to count as “matriarchy”.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 01:00 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that all sciences are interconnected.
I would suggest that all sciences are belief systems if they do not have that definitive proof.
I do not use 0,1...1,0 logic in my suggestions as has been suggested, I use full logic 0,0...0,1...1,0...1,1 and always have.
I am only interested in NATURES science and philosophy and not an atheistic view of it.
I maintain that nature utilises full logic in its construction and not half logic.
I maintain that nature states that it is not possible to CANCEL out the 4 off magnetic force interactions NN;NS;SN;SS in REALITY (forget the flowery maths). Think about the REALITY of it
I maintain that nature consists of these interactions throughout because the cosmos is saturated with electromagnetic fields and spinning electromagnets at both the macro and micro levels.
I maintain that natures states that the only thing you can do is BALANCE these magnetic force interactions.
I maintain that the only way you can balance these interactions is if you introduce SPIN;SPIN SPEED;TILT;DISTANCE etc such that a vibratory balance is achieved. I maintain that this is exactly what we observe in nature.
I maintain that NATURE'S formula is therefore,
Alternating +/- forces = Alternating +/- forces between spinning objects in order to obtain that vibratory balance.
I maintain that all things have a vibratory balance in NATURE.

As I maintain that all sciences are interconnected. At the philosophical level I maintain that if you ask a biological computer brain do you exist? It can only be honest because it doesn't know and will only compute possibilities,

I exist,I exist (1,1)
I exist,I don't exist (1,0)
I don't exist,I do exist (0,1)
I don't exist,I don't exist (0,0)

At the end of the day what does it matter what an organ reasons? Is it alive?

Personally, I couldn't care less how famous this or that scientists is. If the science doesn't work in practice across the scientific disciplines, then, get rid. It's worthless.
I maintain that natures science and philosophy is not remotely interested in belief systems.
I maintain that belief systems are to do with HOPE.

Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 01:22 am
@Jasper10,
I maintain that my science and philosophy is sound.
htam9876

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 02:48 am
“Blah blah, toggle, plus, minus, blah blah, gravity magnetism”
https://pic.rmb.bdstatic.com/a8dd791e916645aafc300a33903628fa4005.gif
Have a lovely day.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 03:24 am
@Jasper10,
I maintain that nature says you need a Male and Female rabbit on BOTH sides of the fence to obtain vibratory balance.

I maintain that natures science AND philosophy utilises a 4 way magnetic force interaction system to achieve this vibratory balance introducing spin; spin speed; tilt; distance etc to achieve it AND all sciences are interconnected.

I maintain the outputs from this FULL logic system tie up with natures full logic philosophical reasonings

An alternative science and philosophy I grant you.

YOU CANNOT CANCEL OUT NATURES 2 MAGNETIC 4 OFF ELCTROMAGNETIC FORCE INTERACTIONS NN;SN;SN;SS. ALL YOU CAN DO IS BALANCE THESE INTERACTIONS......A VIBRATORY BALANCE AT THAT.

REALITY!!!!!!!!!

Get used to it.
Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 03:41 am
@Jasper10,
correction...should read..........4 OFF ELCTROMAGNETIC FORCE INTERACTIONS NN;SN;NS;SS.............
Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 04:45 am
@Jasper10,
I don't try to design anything at all by the way.

That's just a DREAM of an individual's "wasp" like mind...lol...

NATURE has it all covered. Don't mess with it or you will be made to look a fool.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 07:26 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Max was never that monomanical, his arrogance was more general, overweening.

Japer is obsessed with his own idiosyncratic view of physics which he tries to saddle his theological outlook to.

That is all he talks about, I've never seen him talk about Trump, the war in Ukraine, gun control or anything other than his hobby horses.

That's neither Max, nor Hawkeye.

Bingo. You are correct on all points here, Izzy.

Jasper is so obsessed with the bullshit aspects of his "philosophy" that he does little more than babble about it. And he does so in a way that insures the babble is unintelligible. (He needs to do that, because the babble is bullshit.)