The patriarchy vs the matriarchy

Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 07:30 am
@Frank Apisa,
I don’t babble Frank.You are just unaware.
Frank Apisa

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 07:44 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

I am not the one who is "unaware." You are unaware that you babble.
Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 08:09 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank.I have clearly explained the mechanical workings of how I suggest that brain works and the full logic philosophy it adopts.I have also given a science to back this up which makes perfect sense.

I don’t babble at all.I have been perfectly clear.

bobsal u1553115

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 08:16 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
@Frank Apisa,

I'd never serve a line up like that to Frank. He's got a masterful backhand.
Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 08:19 am
@bobsal u1553115,
How consciousness interfaces with the mechanical brain and its FULL logic has to be treated as a completely separate item in my opinion.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 08:29 am
@Jasper10,
I think if you break every conceivable possibility into every conceivable possibility, you will be fractal-ized into knowing nothing while being hyper aware of everything with no system for developing any sort of knowing.

I just channeled my inner J10. It was a full and empty experience.
Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 08:46 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I don’t think I am a biological computer which only gives possibilities on the big questions.

I just suggest how it operates and I have provided the science.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 08:50 am
@Jasper10,
Have you met anyone who agrees with you or is everybody unaware?

coluber2001

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 08:54 am
I think we make the mistake of defining the matriarchy as women having the power, but power is alien to the matriarchy. Power is a patriarchal concept.

The matriarchy it's based on the physical with the mind supporting the physical. It's about balance. In the early Neolithic, you had matriarchal cultures in Eastern Europe and Mesopotamia. These were goddess-based cultures that fully embraced invention and discovery. It was the nomadic patriarchal cultures that came in and destroyed the goddess, literally destroyed the cultures and replaced them with a power-based patriarchy. I think Crete was the last holdout of a matriarchal system.

The goddess still survives, unconsciously at least, in Catholicism. The Madonna functions as the goddess, and many people refer to her as the "mother of God," although others would consider that blasphemy. I think protestantism lacks a goddess figure at all, though I may be wrong.

It's an interesting concept anyway. One of the best books I've read on the subject is The Myth of the Goddess: Evolution of an Image by Ann Baring. It traces the evolution of religions, especially the goddess religions.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 09:02 am
@izzythepush,
When it comes to consciousness then I would suggest that not many are aware.

Not when it comes to consciousness.

Awareness of consciousness is important.

Awareness sits above consciousness and is completely separate from it as I have continually suggested.

Frank Apisa

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 09:09 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Frank.I have clearly explained the mechanical workings of how I suggest that brain works and the full logic philosophy it adopts.I have also given a science to back this up which makes perfect sense.

I don’t babble at all.I have been perfectly clear.

You do not make anything perfectly clear on purpose.

Accidentally you occasionally show that you are incapable (or unwilling) to be clear...perfectly or otherwise.
izzythepush

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 09:14 am
@Jasper10,
Ignorance is bliss.
Frank Apisa

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 09:17 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Ignorance is bliss.

Jasper is blissful. I'll give him that.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 09:20 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank.I have clearly explained my suggestions for the workings of the brain.

Its a biological computer organ Frank …..computers utilise FULL 0,0…0,1…1,0…1,1 binary logic.They don’t operate very well with half logic 0,1…1,0 logic for goodness sake.That is why atheistic science is slowly giving up on ever coming up with anything meaningful.It’s just all BABBLE Frank.Key cr*p in you get cr*p out as they say.

I would suggest that our brains are magnetic computers as well.Read up on it.

We think we are clever and we haven’t even reached this technology level yet.We are only just developing such computers.

I don’t babble Frank.
Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 10:51 am
@Jasper10,
I would suggest that everything vibrates in the cosmos including consciousness.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 10:52 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Frank.I have clearly explained my suggestions for the workings of the brain.

Its a biological computer organ Frank …..computers utilise FULL 0,0…0,1…1,0…1,1 binary logic.They don’t operate very well with half logic 0,1…1,0 logic for goodness sake.That is why atheistic science is slowly giving up on ever coming up with anything meaningful.It’s just all BABBLE Frank.Key cr*p in you get cr*p out as they say.

I would suggest that our brains are magnetic computers as well.Read up on it.

We think we are clever and we haven’t even reached this technology level yet.We are only just developing such computers.

I don’t babble Frank.

You babble more than anyone else in this forum, Jasper.

But I do thank you for sharing your amateur blind guesses about the reality of human biology. I get quite a kick out of it. I'm sure others find it as cute as I do.
bobsal u1553115

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 11:00 am
@Frank Apisa,
Nothing defines babbling better than a babbler babbling on about not being a babbler.

You accurately calls 'em as we sees 'em.
Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 11:26 am
@Frank Apisa,
Bullsh*t Frank you are just unaware.

I don’t guess Frank…
Jasper10

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 11:27 am
@bobsal u1553115,
If you think so bobsal or maybe you are just unaware….
bobsal u1553115

Wed 16 Nov, 2022 11:42 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
If you think so bobsal or maybe you are just unaware….

No, I'm aware. You babble. A lot.