The Worst M. Night Shyamalan Movie?

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2022 02:32 pm
The director's career has been a roller coaster of great and terrible movies.

Which of the following films that M. Night Shyamalan directed and/or wrote is the worst in his filmography?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,173 • Replies: 5
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 30 Oct, 2022 05:48 am
@tsarstepan,
I haven't seen enough of them to give anything approaching an erudite answer, but I understand The Last Airbender is supposed to be awful, although I haven't seen it.

Of the ones I have seen I liked The Sixth Sense best, but I thought Signs wasn't that good, although that might have more to do with Mel Gibdon.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2022 12:29 pm
@izzythepush,
All of them, except for the first one. And it was pretty, and pretty average as a thriller. They went sharply downhill from there. I think he might have been a much better set designer or cinematographer.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2023 12:44 pm
This poll suggestion went live three months ago if anyone is interested in voting. Vote here.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2023 04:47 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

This poll suggestion went live three months ago if anyone is interested in voting. Vote here.

0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2023 05:05 pm
Knock at the Cabin started with potential but was flawed, what with it's reference to biblical prophecy, i.e. The Book of Revelation, and unnecessary graphic gore. David Bautista and Kristen Cui were outstanding in their roles.
0 Replies