facebook surprisingly notified me that my 10-12 years account is permanently suspended

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2022 07:46 am
i have been surprisingly notified 2 days ago by facebook that my almost 10-12 years account is permanently suspended without any explanation or a chance to understand why.

I have gone through policy and I have not done anything that is written there.
i'm a regular person with average life.

there is no way i can reach them. tried almost everything.

did it happened to you and you found a way to reach them?

jcboy

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2022 08:02 am
@asareshef,
I've never had that happen to me, I have over 4900 friends on Facebook and never heard of their account being permanently suspended for no reason. Have you tried this?

Quote:
On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you'll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select "Help & support" from the dropdown menu. From there, you can select "Help Centre," "Support Inbox," or "Report a problem."
robonave

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2022 12:33 pm
@jcboy,
Same happened to me. Apparently the problem is an identity verification, after sending dozens of times my documents I get a message saying my account was unblocked but I only get the possibility to make opposition I don't know to what and why: I am mid aged real person with many contact and info on messenger and market affairs which i can no longher access at. Naturally no way to contact anyone or possibility to discuss situation. FB is completely opaque and misbehaving!!
Spyros

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2022 04:17 am
@robonave,
The same happened on the 16th and when I upload my ID, it says "We have fewer reviewers available due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic so we can’t review this decision right now." and an email that my account has been suspended. And there is no single form of contacting them, are we serious?!
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2022 07:45 pm
@asareshef,
Well call them and ask why and what?

Maybe they are discriminating you as with Instagram and the fat girl photos.
Think about the last couple of weeks or even year and anything that might set somebody off.
0 Replies