My College Thread

Lash

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 05:43 pm
That's the boy we worship.

You're brilliant, Craven. If you want it, you'll have it--and I'm not giving the degree of difficulty short shrift.

Cyclo will be glad to know my GPA has taken a precipitous decline again.

I took two sciences--and we had a death in the immediate family, which, among other things of much more significance, destroys one's ability to concentrate for weeks afterwards--

Two Bs and an A in Comp II.

GPA from 3.88--to 3.55, it appears. The grades haven't been posted, but I work in the registrar's office. So, I calculated it--and calculation IS math-like.... I hope I'm wrong.

I'm getting ready to submit my transfer application to University of Georgia. Surreal, for me.

I can't believe you took five chapter tests in a day. That must be some record.

Keeping a good thought about your final.

I was going to tell you about Phi Theta Kappa. I think the qualifying GPA is 3.5, and if you join, it opens you up to a feast of scholarships. I'm applied for one that can go as high as $30K. Your background would --in this case--be an incredible boost for one of the Golden Key scholarships. If you want more information, I'll pm with links and/or details.

<beaming vibes re excellence!!!>
0 Replies