SEO - i get perfect results at yahoo.. but google :(

turna

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 08:47 am
Hello

1.5 month ago i applied SEO mod to my forum which has 60.000 messages.

Now, about 7000 pages of my forums indexed at yahoo and this is enough for me. But at google it is only 47. yes it is 47.i need google more than yahoo of course.but google dont like my web site i think.

I need some advices to solve this boring issue. Since yahoo indexes my 7000 pages with true format (http://something12584blablablafds.com/forum/about92-30.html) i thing there is no wrong with SEO code. I applied it true and it wors perfect.

(hey Craven ,can you please open my pm function. maybe you want to look at my web site.)

Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 914 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 04:28 pm
Re: SEO - i get perfect results at yahoo.. but google Sad
You answered your own question:

turna wrote:
but google dont like my web site i think.

So what do you do? Put two and two together, you know the on-site optimitzation is working, so what's left?

Off-site work. Simply put, Google just doesn't think your site is popular enough to spider as deeply as you want. With more links to your site, Google will spider more deeply over time.
0 Replies

turna

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 09:20 pm
thank you but i wonder the the amount of links to my site that you are talking about

will it be enough 2-3 web sites link to my site or how many?and is it required that they have to be popular sites or not?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 04:55 pm
There is no magic number, it depends on the sites as well yes.

In my experience a single link from a popular page (in terms of links, not visits) will usually do it.
0 Replies