Since this place reminds me of a soap opera

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 11:46 am
"Other reason for a coma??? Why I have no idea." he says rather unconvincingly as he beds down to pick up Nurse Rachetts note. As he stands back up he notices Dr. A's unbuttoned jacket.

"Thanks for the cot," he says, "but I wouldn't want to inconvenience you or anything."
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 11:51 am
No inconvenience Chester. I happen to stay there all the time. I can stay with you if you are too upset to stay alone.

And yes, there has to be another reason for the coma. Are you sure you have no idea? <<recognizing unconvincing look>>
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 12:00 pm
Just then, the door barges open and a hunched man in a white coat enters. He has exceedingly long index fingers. A stethoscope is hung round his neck, and he has pipe cleaners and a large, bristly bottle brush hanging out of his top pocket.
An ID badge on a chain round his neck shows his dishevelled likeness, with the words "Ivan R. Sole. Senior Proctologist".

He is munching a sandwich.

"Has anyone seen the hand scrub lotion?" He asks, to nobody in particular.
He interprets their blank stares as a negative response, and shambles back out again.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 12:09 pm
Slamming the door behind her, Rachett throws herself into Doctor Hungwells chair.
The silence of the office is a welcome change and she leans back and closes her eyes....
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 01:03 pm
From under the desk comes a strangled gargle.
Coco yanks her hunch out from the kneehole of the desk, and spits out a mouthfull of Listerine - orange burst flavor.

Valium, sheeeeeet, it'd take a lot more than that to keep me under.

Nice view from here Rachett, are those panties crotchless, or aren't you wearing any? Shocked
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 01:07 pm
Loosing her balance, Rachett tumbles backwards out of the chair scared to death.
" How the HELL did you get under there? WTF are you doing in here?"
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 01:45 pm
WTF does it look like I'm doin' ratchy?

I'm hiding out so I won't get dosed with any more Valium. Those interns, amateurs I tell ya.

I was getting a little over the top, I'll admit it, but he made the mistake of thinking he had to sneak up on me all Rambo like.

Stuck that needle into my hunch, he didn't realize he just injected a full syringe into my traveling silicone. The surprise sobered me up pretty quick though.

Listen, you help me, maybe I can help you. I'm getting backed in a corner here, so I might as well trust you. That bite on Ginger, when they do a culture, they're going to find more than capybera spit.

Hilar....I mean Larry, my bus boy, inventory clerk down at Bytes? Well, I haven't been totally honest about him.

He's from Canada, sure. and he's not here legally, but that's not all.

Ya see, back a few months ago, he came to town the same time Chad did. I hate to admit it, but I've fallen for that goofball Chaddy pretty hard, even he doesn't realize how much. But then again, he can't seem to remember much of anything.

Anyway, Larry seems to know something about Chad, something important. I swear I don't know what it is.
But Larry told me it would ruin Chads life around here if anyone ever found out about us, so I've been forced to help him with his plan so I can keep Chad from harm.

Larry had to leave the great white north because things were getting too hot for him up there.
Larry is some sort of genetisist or something, I don't know, I'm just some old whore.
Anyway, everyone knew he was raising capyberas, no one thought much about it. That is, until they woke up and realized what ELSE he was raising. Now, it's true I have some experience with those critters, kinda still got a soft spot for them, but the OTHER part, I just don't know......

See, Hilar....I mean Larry decided to experiment in a little cross breeding.......
Well....the thing is.....Larry has been raising capyberas in the storage area above Bytes, and crossing them with.......

The door slams open with a huge WHAM just them.....

"So.....says the intruder.....What's going on in HERE ladies........?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 02:38 pm
Still staring wude eyed at the foot of the desk, Rachett looks up .
" nothing.. sorry.. I just fell backwards off of my chair. I banged my ankle. hence the scream"
Standing up with a fake limp to emphasize her point, Rachett quickly movevs away from the desk. - " Dont worry about about me. There are plenty of doctors in here...Someone will be able to look at my ankle if it bothers me"
"Can I help you.....mister ..eehh...?"
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 11:00 am
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO MY SOAP OPERA :-(
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 10:36:30