Since this place reminds me of a soap opera

dragon49

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 09:04 am
nurse rachett comes running, breasts bouncing after dr. augments surgery last year, with the stretcher.

dr. augment decided she had better try to atleast look like she was saving ginger's life (maybe chester would be more than greatful Smile ).

together they load ginger onto the stretcher, dr. a thinking, what could have made this horrible bite mark <<she gasps remembering gus' missing ear last night>> could it be?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 09:33 am
Quick Note - Dr. Hungwell's service just called. He is playing disk golf this morning.

He will try to get to the Med Center later this day....
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 10:14 am
<Chester McCool cooly arrives to the hospital looking for his injured wife. Wandering through the halls looking for the correct room he notices Dr. A walk into a room some distance down the hall. He decides to follow her in to talk a little business. Upon entering he finds Dr. A and Nurse Rachett taking care of his wife who was lying comotose on the bed.>

Hey Ladies... mind if I come in? <he asks as he gently knocks on the door>
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 11:06 am
Meanwhile the the hospital was having a problem down in the waiting room.... A crazy woman came in claiming she was Princess of Antartica and that she and her men wanted to buy the hospital.... She said that her men wouldn't hesitate to take over if they didn't have permission to buy it....

They held her there until the police were called but she escaped just in the knick of time!
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 11:32 am
dr. a: please come in chester. i am so sorry about your wife <<moving into position to give him a most endearing hug>> we are doing everything we can

<<just as she gets close enough to touch him, pager goes off>>

wtf? please excuse me chester, there is a crazy lady in the waiting room. nurse rachett, please give chester some time ALONE with his wife <<doesn't want her moving in on chester while she is dealing with crazy lady>>
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 12:10 pm
Spinning around to face the visitor, nurse rachette's hands slip close to the comatose womans pocket. Positioning her bdy to hide her nosey fingers, she puts her finger tips inside the womans pocket and fumbles them over a hidden syringe..
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 12:28 pm
<<hand snaps around the wrist of Nurse Rachette>>

bbbbiiiiittccchhhh..... she hisses and then falls back into her coma.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 12:37 pm
Meanwhile...

...in the bowels of the hospital, Dr. Hungwell is takes a break from the project that he has been working on in this, his secret laboratory, since he was a resident, many years ago.

He pulls off the surgical gloves, walks across the dank room, and looks at the polaroid of Nurse Rachette taped to the concrete wall. He brings his finger to his lips, kisses it, and then plants the kiss upon the smiling face in the picture.

"All for you, my love," he says, as he looks from her picture back over his shoulder to the cadaver on the slab behind him, "I do this all for you..."
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 01:38 pm
as Dr. A rushes back to the room with the hopefully alone Chester McCool, she bumps into Dr. Hungwell, who suspiciously quickly closes a door behind him and locks it.

"Oh, Dr. Hungwell, I didn't see you. What are you doing?" <<looks over his shoulder with a 'i must figure out what the hell he is doing in MY hospital' look on her face but is in such a hurry to attempt to seduce the gorgeous chester>>

She quickly explains that she is in a rush to check on a coma patient (and her husband) who was attacked apparently by a capybara and is being treated here. She was brought in few hours ago with the help of nurse rachett...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 02:09 pm
Coco LaRue, obviously drunker than Cooter Brown, stumbles into the patient care area, knocking over IV stands and chart racks.
Eventually, she trips over a sharps container, skidding to a stop against Dr. Augment, amid shards of used ampules and discarded needles from the HIV ward.

The fall seems to have sobered her up slightly, she squints into the room where Ginger lies in her coma, her wound cleaned and dressed now. Coco begins to mutter, then in a stronger voice directed her story to the 2 docs..........

After my father's murder, I was orphaned. I was ten years old. I went to live with cousins on a capybera ranch in Montana., and one morning, while it was still dark I heard a strange noise. It was... screaming. Some kind of screaming, like a child's voice.
I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
I saw capyberas. The capyberas were screaming.
I tried to free them. I... I opened the gate to their pen, but they wouldn't run. They just stood there, confused. They wouldn't run.
I took one capybera, and I ran away as fast as I could.
I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one, but... he was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the ranch again.
They killed the capybera.

I still wake up in the dark and hear the screaming of the capyberas.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 02:11 pm
that was funny...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2005 01:46 pm
Spinning around to face the visitor, nurse rachette's hands slip close to the comatose womans pocket. Positioning her body to hide her nosey fingers, she puts her finger tips inside the womans pocket and fumbles them over a hidden syringe..

Ginger wrote:
<<hand snaps around the wrist of Nurse Rachette>>

bbbbiiiiittccchhhh..... she hisses and then falls back into her coma.

Oblivious to the slip and fall .. Nurse Rachett eyes narrow in anger and fear at the open display of hatred from ginger. The image of Ginger and her husband came into Rachett's mind. Ginger , on top of her husband.. eyes closed.. slightly moaning. She was oblivious to Nurse Ratchett that night outside thier bedroom window... but her husband wasnt .
He always knew when she was there....
The thought sent passion and anger through Rachett's body.

Quietly chuckling, she bent over to Gingers ear and whispered " I know how you make love.... I know your husband likes to watch me watch YOU make love..clumsy ... quiet.. boring little you.
Think about that why dont you, you bitch. "
Watching her slowly slip back into her coma..Nurse Rachett slips the syringe out of her pocket and drops it into the front of her smock. Peeking over her shoulder, she sees the mess on the floor where her clumsy co-worker made her grand exit.
Quickly forming a plan for where the syringe came from if it was ever found.. she bent over and began picking up the mess.
Completely aware of the dark man stooping down ever so slightly to get a glimpse into her blouse, Nurse Rachett shakes her hair and squats lower, giving the stranger an eyefull in one simple move.....
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 08:55 am
Dr. A rushes down the hall to return to the abandoned chester only to find that nurse rachett did not listen to her and leave chester alone with his wife. instead she is bent over in front of him giving him a full view of Dr. A's work. Dr. A ponders for a moment, should i call the hopelessly in love dr. hungwell so he can see what his beloved is doing (maybe then he would take me into his locked room for some "discussions"). instead, furious that she has had this time alone with chester, she orders nurse rachett out of the room immediately. as she goes to check on ginger, she notices an ever so slight mark of lipstick on ginger's ear, the same shade as nurse rachett, she is positive.

nurse rachett is almost out of view when she hears a demanding, "nurse rachett, get in here NOW!"
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 09:20 am
Chester, still a bit taken aback by his wifes brief outburst, quickly diverts his attention to the cat fight brewing before his eyes. Wanting to see a bit more of Nurse Rachetts... assets, as she re-enters the room he decides to take things one step further.

"What happened with my wife there??? Why did she grab your wrist??? Why did she call you a bitch??? What did you do to her???"

He quickly glances toward Dr. As direction, looking to see if he stoked the fires at all.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 10:11 am
Dr. A, clearly upset by Chester's statement maintains her cool.

"Nurse Rachett, please answer's Chester's questions and then maybe you can explain this strange substance on Ginger's ear, which looks suspiciously like your lipstick. I need to page Dr. Hungwell for a second opinion as well, so hold that thought"

Dr. Augment, shoves her breasts forward to attract Chester's gaze from Nurse Rachett's fake rack, and picks up the hospital phone to page Dr. Hungwell. At the same moment, she receives a page regarding Coco rambling aimlessly a few rooms down the hall who keeps repeating, one got away...one got away...

knowing she has no intentions of leaving this room until all is figured out and she has some way set up "meetings" with chester and hungwell, she calls the ER doc and orders coco be given a large dose of valium.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 10:54 am
BBB
bm
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 06:01 pm
Standing up and brushing off the front of her shirt, slowly running her fingers over her chest.. Nurse Rachett heads for the door.
" Wait a minute.." she thinks..
" Who does she think she is telling ME to leave? "
Spinning on her heel, she flips around and throws the door open.

Chester wrote:

"What happened with my wife there??? Why did she grab your wrist???.

"What you saw was a simple flinch in her nervous system. This happens. Sometimes it is a fluttering of eyes, sometimes it is involuntary movement of the...."
Chester wrote:

What did you do to her???"

" Im sorry sir, if you would just let me fin..."
Chester wrote:

What did you do to her???"
Why did she call you a bitch?!.

"SIR! Please.. get ahold of yourself. These things HAPPEN when someone is in the state she is in. I was leaning over her body and had touched her arm. Her body could have simply reacted to my touch. This HAPPENS"
Bright red splotches begin to appear on her cheeks.
Studdering , she continues - "Sir, I can get her doctor in here and let him ex--xplain this better then I c-can. I am sorry you saw that. Please dont loose your patience w-with me. I know it was strange to see, but it is common place for people to respond to strange stimulation during a coma. AS for her speaking? I wasnt sure she said bitch" chuckling slightly.. " It sounded more like " I itch" . Please excuse me , I will hunt down her doctor for you"
Sliding quickly by Chester, Nurse Rachett dissappears into the small crowd of hospital staff before Chester has a chance to question her again.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 11:32 am
With Nurse Rachett leaving and ending any chances of a cat fight, Chester turns his attention to Dr. A

"I'm glad you are here Doctor... I don't think I should be alone at a time like this. Just what is wrong with my wife and how long is she going to be like this?"
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 11:36 am
A note slids under the door and in front of chesters boot....

in rachetts hand writting it reads ..

( long enough for me to come through the window )
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 11:39 am
Chester I agree, you should not be alone. I ordered a cot brought up to my office so that you can sleep there comfortably since the patient rooms have so little space. As far as your wife, it appears as though she was attacked by a capybara. Coco, the owner of bytes across the street, is known for harboring them, and last night I had to repair an ear for a friend of Coco's who was attacked by one of her illegal capybaras.

However, Chester, she didn't lose that much blood so there is no reason for her to be in a coma. Can you think of another reason why she would be this way?

<<Dr. A leans over Ginger, unbuttoning her Dr's Jacket so that Chester can get a full view of her ample (real) bosom. She opens Ginger's eyes and flashes light in them...no response. She hears a rustling outside the door...see's rachett's note...finally a way to convince hungwell of her infidelity....>>
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 06:58:46