Since this place reminds me of a soap opera

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 12:28 pm
I am really bored... can we create an online soap opera? I don't get to watch any because of work and I wanna watch one!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,662 • Replies: 88
No top replies

xprmntr2

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 12:32 pm
Re: Since this place reminds me of a soap opera
Crazielady420 wrote:
I am really bored... can we create an online soap opera? I don't get to watch any because of work and I wanna watch one!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Not enough romance here at A2K to qualify for soaps. But there's plenty of bashing and throat-slashing, for folks who like "action movies." There's even a Resident Terminator.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 12:36 pm
Hey, can I be the crazy bitch who's husband leaves her for a younger woman and then I go all psycho and plot to kill her, so I get my thug (who is in love with me secretly) and we kidnapp said hone-wreckerm take her to some remote location and hold her there until she finally escapes to the police, at which time I plead insanity and they commit me?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 12:37 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Hey, can I be the crazy bitch who's husband leaves her for a younger woman and then I go all psycho and plot to kill her, so I get my thug (who is in love with me secretly) and we kidnapp said hone-wreckerm take her to some remote location and hold her there until she finally escapes to the police, at which time I plead insanity and they commit me?

Yes you can....

what can we call this "soap opera"
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 12:38 pm
Re: Since this place reminds me of a soap opera
xprmntr2 wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

Not enough romance here at A2K to qualify for soaps. But there's plenty of bashing and throat-slashing, for folks who like "action movies." There's even a Resident Terminator.

Eh.. would needs romance... just need drama!!! Bashing and throat-slashing are always accepted and highly recommended!! Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 12:43 pm
Well, at least we know we have the sensitive soul to go in our soap opera.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 12:46 pm
Hmmm... a good soap opera name...
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 12:53 pm
Bella Dea wrote:

I'll be the husband as long as Shewolf is the younger woman Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 12:56 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
Hmmm... a good soap opera name...

How about "As the A2K Churns"
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:01 pm
Can I be a crazielady?? Wait a minute this is my post, YES I CAN BE A CRAZIELADY!!!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:02 pm
Oh, for that contribution, I get to be the former high paid call girl who now runs a successful internet cafe in the heart of town.

It's called "Bytes"

That's where everyone who works at the hospital goes to eat.
Except for the doctors because they're too stuck up and also because most of them paid me to have sex with them, and they don't like to look at me nowbecause of my tragic disfiguring accident.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:05 pm
What was the accident Chai?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:11 pm
Silicon slide from spending too much time on my back.

Now I have a hunchback

The few townspeople who don't like me (all drs. wives) call me Ms. Modo behind my back.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:18 pm
OK, well I am going home for the day.... I hope I have a soap opera to see when I come back here tomorrow!! Good juicy and funny!!

Play nice! :-)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:25 pm
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

Shocked
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:25 pm
OK people - We are now Auditioning.......

Step up and explain your character and you motovation, how you are related to other characters, etc.

Feel free to engage in spontaneous dialogue.
------------------

CT: Hello Nurse Rachett (who is having an affair with Dr. Hungwell), welcome to Bytes, our special today is 'cookies smothered in spyware'......Say, why the glum face.........?
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:29 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
jpinMilwaukee wrote:

Shocked
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Don't be sad... just think of the possibilities:

1.) We make up... you know what happens after that.
2.) You get to kill Shewolf and I get to watch a cat fight.
3.) (My personal favorite) All three of us make up Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:39 pm
i am Dr. B. Augment. friends call me auggie. i am a plastic surgeon who slept her way to becoming hospital administrator. i also gave chai her boob job, but since the "accident" was her own fault she hasn't been able sue me (yet she does try to blackmail me quite often-hence she opens bytes at prime location across the street from hospital). plus since we slept with all the same people, she uses that to extort money from me as well.

i will also be the one in charge when bella escapes from the insanity house and blackmails me into giving her a new face (because we share the same daddy and i don't want anyone to know) so no one knows who she is.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:42 pm
I don't care who I am as long as I get to bitchslap somebody!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 01:46 pm
CT - standing on sidewalk in front of Bytes, having a smoke, spys Dr. Augment conversing w/ the Med Centers head of pychiatry Dr. U.R. Nutts.

CT - Hey! Dr. A!
Hey! I know you can hear me!
C'mere for a minute, we need to talk.

Dr. Augment (under his breath) Oh christ......
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Since this place reminds me of a soap opera
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:07:41