Since this place reminds me of a soap opera

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 03:01 pm
<<while gracefully exiting, trips over CoCo's sagging left breast>>

Dammit!
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 03:06 pm
<<mental note, chester is hot. considering he is in M&A, if i slept with him, would he help me take over our competing hospital? damn that ginger, she was cute, how can i compete with that?>>

good day everyone. chester, you must give me a call <<resting her hand on his elbow>> i may have some "business" for us to discuss.

<<exits trying desperately to avoid any contact with coco>>
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 03:07 pm
Dick Dastardly
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 03:08 pm
< Chester, left all by himself looks around for an innocent young thing to help him "grow" his business. He notices Dr.A's backside as she hurries away>

Damn... I gotta get that card from my wife.

<hurries off in hot pursuit of Ginger>
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 03:37 pm
Coco: All Right, all right everybody.

Closin' time at Bytes.
You don't have to go home, but ya can't stay here.

(general grumbles of protests from the few remaining customers)

Coco: (absently rubbing left boob that still has Ginger's stilletto heel mark on it)
Why don't ya all try that new pub, Spank the Monkey, right across the way?
I hear it's a real headbanger place, and if anyone gets his skull bashed in, the A2K Med Center is right next door. <Coco considers this information for a moment with a strange sense of foreboding>

Anyway....
I think Dr. Augment is one call tonight <I might just pay her a visit later>

See ya tomorrow - Don't have "too much fun" over there if you know what I mean.

<walks off muttering> damn, where the hell is chad, it's like he can't remember anything.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2005 03:39 pm
I can't wait to see what developes overnight!!!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 05:54 am
Wow what an interesting soap opera so far.... thank you everyone!! I need to here more!!! GIVE ME MORE!! :-) lol
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 06:45 am
Scene: Early morning, deliveries of links, cookies and MP3's are being dropped off at Bytes.
Hilario/Larry is busy signing the delivery slips.

A lime green AMC Pacer chugs up the street, stalling just short of the internet cafe's door.
Chad is driving, Coco LaRue, hair tumbled, with a "certain glow" about her, heaves her hunchback out of the hatchback.

Coco: WhooWee, Chaddy, Dr. Hungwell has nothing on you. I'm gonna call you my "Hanging Chad" from now on.
Listen though, let's just keep this little "arrangement" between you and me, huh?

Chad gazes about, not quite sure where he is.

Chad manages to start the Pacer, and pulls off, a huge flume of smoke belching from the tail end.

As the smoke clears, Coco finally notices the front of Spank the Monkey.

Coco: Oh my God, what happened there........?
It's.....it's.......just unbelievable.......only one person could be responsible for this........GUS and his gang!

Fade out as Coco breaks into tears.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 07:07 am
<<<There was Ginger, lying in a pool of her own blood. It looked suspiciously like a capybara bite but Coco couldn't be sure.>>
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 07:10 am
dr. augment saunters into bytes, since it is the only place to get coffee and she's been up all night. she ponders the likelihood of chester coming by today since he paged her late last night to discuss some "business". unfortunately she was on call so no "discussion" could happen. she is weary from treating gus and reattaching his ear. she turns to see the scene across the street. she rushes to ginger's side <<conveniently has latex gloves in coat pocket>> takes pulse...barely there, screams toward a2k hospital "bring me a stretcher!!" then ponders...hmmm, chester's wife...should i help?
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 07:58 am
by the way, i had to look up what a capybara was... Smile
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 08:20 am
cute little critters, aren't they?
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 08:26 am
yeah they were. are they aggressive? you know like kualas, cute buy mean s.o.b.'s?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 08:42 am
I will jion the soap opera only if I can be the homewrecking slut who has a degree in something really cool.. has alot of money and never gets killed out of the show.. Very Happy
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 08:46 am
Yes - jump right in!
Give yourself a name and get over to Spank Your Monkey!
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 08:47 am
hey shewolf, you can nurse rachet who has a degree in nuclear physics, but decided to use her "brainpower" for something more humane, nursing. this can be where you meet ginger (who you become the homewrecking slut with) because she is coming into the hospital currently...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 08:51 am
Yes - and remember Nurse Rachett is having an affair with Dr. Hungwell.

Aaaaaaand...Action!
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 08:54 am
where is kicky, can we convince him to be dr. hungwell????
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 09:00 am
I'll pm him right now
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 09:01 am
Chai Tea wrote:
I'll pm him right now

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil that just sounds dirty... Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.74 seconds on 05/23/2024 at 12:00:01