Has (Marjorie Taylor Greene) become the face of the Republican party?

izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 May, 2022 04:34 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Trump has no missing phone logs.

Just missing phones.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 11 May, 2022 06:36 am
@Brandon9000,
https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/31/politics/mystery-call-gap-trump-jan-6-white-house-phone-logs/index.html

Official review of Trump phone logs from January 6 finds record is complete

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jan-6-committee-white-house-phone-log-gap-hours

Jan. 6 committee probing 7.5 hour gap in White House phone logs
Fox News confirms reports about investigation into missing White House phone logs during height of Capitol riot

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/30/trump-used-white-house-phone-call-capitol-attack-jan-6-not-official-log

Revealed: Trump used White House phone for call on January 6 that was not on official log
This article is more than 1 month old

Trump’s call to Republican senator should have been reflected in presidential call log on day of Capitol attack but wasn’t

Reps Jim Jordon and MT Greene each made six calls to the White House on Jan 6 that didn't show up on the logs, that they don't remember what any of the conversation was about.

Do you think if YOU made six calls to the WH and spoke with the President, you might not remember what the conversations were about?????
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 11 May, 2022 08:40 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Sorry my eye surgery didn't fit into your schedule.

Kevin McCarthy and his tapes. Rump's missing White House telephone logs, GOP inabilityto go talk to the Jan 6 Committee ...... the list goes on.

1. Kevin McCarthy should definitely be ashamed of his tapes.
2. Trump has no missing phone logs.
3. The GOP are perfectly able to talk to the Jan. 6 committee, but why should they testify in a kangaroo court of people whose only goal is to injure them?

The GOP is a sewer...and the **** in that sewer are the people continuing to support it.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 11 May, 2022 08:57 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
The GOP is a sewer...and the **** in that sewer are the people continuing to support it.

A well said and simply stated truth.

As a Republican myself, I know the GOP is not listening to Republicans, let alone the other 70% of the country. I've been forced to vote for Democrats for national office since '92, (I voted for a GOP Senator in Nebraska, I voted for GHWB's re-election). Some of those Democrats - Clinton and Obama were almost Republican in a lot of their policies and both were the most bipartisan Presidents in years. They demonstrate how truly partisan Ronald Reagan really was. And St Ronnie is the founder of the feast of **** we're being forced to eat.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Wed 11 May, 2022 08:59 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

I didn't previously like painting with a broad brush, but now, right on.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 11 May, 2022 10:00 am
Thanks, Bobsal and Rev. I appreciate the comments.

My parents were both Republicans, but I think if they were alive right now, they would be disgusted with what the Party has become. We still need a reliable, intelligent, strong two party system...so that one can administer and one can be the loyal opposition. There is no way, however, that I want the trash of the American right to be involved at this time except as spectators.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 11 May, 2022 10:15 am
@Frank Apisa,
I agree: we need a strong two party system.

The attitude regarding ACA is not a GOP vs Democratic issue- it's a conservative vs liberal issue.

If there is a national move to ACA (and there was - even if "conservatives" and Libertarians had hijacked the reins of the RNC), how it's administered is a Democratic vs Republican issue and the way the so called Obama-Care program is administered is in the Republican manner-state by state with private insurance companies and health care systems administering it, except in states that went to the Democratic Federal model and provide it through the "Medicare Exception" clause in the Act itself.

We have a GOP taken over by a bunch of gamers who care about winning at all costs, all sacrifices.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 13 May, 2022 02:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The whole phone log thing is a red herring. It's just the thousandth failed attempt to find something for Trump to be guilty of:

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/president-trump-white-house-phone-logs-jan-6/2022/04/01/id/1063876/

So what did Marjorie Taylor Greene do wrong?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 May, 2022 03:24 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

And we've just been given proof of that.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 17 May, 2022 11:41 am
Marjorie Taylor Greene says it's unfair that people think she's angry, crazy, and stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLLakUuO15U
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 17 May, 2022 11:53 am
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

Marjorie Taylor Greene says it's unfair that people think she's angry, crazy, and stupid.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLLakUuO15U[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLLakUuO15U

Actually, I think the full quote was, "I think it is unfair that people think I am angry, crazy, stupid, and that I bark at the moon."

And in her defense, no one has ever shown that she barks at the moon.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 17 May, 2022 06:51 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I answered this above, but you didn't respond. This whole thread is about Marjorie Taylor Greene's crimes, yet you're unable to specify even one. I'm tempted to declare victory, but I'll give you a few more days.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 17 May, 2022 07:36 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon. I've been in and out of hospitals, Dr's offices, ER, had a eye surgery, **** your "deadlines". if you can find ONE redeeming thing about MT Greene, your imagination worked overtime. If you thinks she's smart, you're too dumb to teach anything.
Real Music

Reply Wed 18 May, 2022 09:52 am
@coluber2001,
1. Great video.

2. Thanks for posting it.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2022 07:32 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Brandon. I've been in and out of hospitals, Dr's offices, ER, had a eye surgery, **** your "deadlines". if you can find ONE redeeming thing about MT Greene, your imagination worked overtime.

Sorry for the delay. I was on vacation.

Since, you have claimed in this thread that she is guilty of crimes:

"She's up to her neck in it and if she didn't commit crimes, why isn't she able to answer questions about Jan 6th? "

It is not up to me to prove that she's nice. It's your responsibility to provide a piece of evidence that your assertion is true. If you claim this but cannot provide even a speck of evidence to support it, then you lose.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
If you thinks she's smart, you're too dumb to teach anything.

"Everybody knows" is an invalid argument.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2022 11:02 am

https://iili.io/jHGFyl.jpg
0 Replies

PoliteMight

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2022 06:20 pm
@Real Music,
It is probably better then Sarah Palin
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2022 09:46 pm
@Real Music,
Obviously not.

I've never heard of her.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2022 02:31 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
You have not heard of Marjorie Taylor Greene?
PoliteMight

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2022 03:03 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Sarah Palin was the Vice President Nominee for McCain. Many "people" wanted to vote for him but the fact he choose her as vice left people skeptical. She is seen as a ditzy runway model, pageant, country-bumpkin, governess of Alaska, and has been called the splitting image of "Bobbies World" mother "Dotcha know". Point taken her appearance as a woman was actually clean and her "Tea Party" movement also set records high. Problematic her interview with Barbra Walter proved that she was not academically informed about current events and policies. Her motivation for accepting her daughters pregnancy being "pro-life" despite her daughters young age ( during this time we had tons of bs due to anti-privacy laws on the internet from 2004, and tons of bs not going into followed by television series of all sorts ). She is also pro-gun laden and has been shown hunting in a bikini with
a rifle ( real or not ).

Honestly Sarah Palin would make a better choice right now if she was to get he p's and q's in order. Because these clowns just keep dancing around when all they care about is choosing not to pay or pay for the United States bills while we have the Red Han Chinese and their debt which they do not care about C-Virus.
0 Replies