QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2022 11:28 am
QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID
Will Sommer
Fri, January 7, 2022, 1:45 PM·3 min read

https://news.yahoo.com/qanon-star-said-only-idiots-194553934.html

A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on theQAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID
Will Sommer
Fri, January 7, 2022, 1:45 PM·3 min read

A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

Cirsten Weldon had amassed tens of thousands of followers across right-wing social media networks by promoting the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy under the screenname “CirstenW.” She was prominent enough to become a sort of QAnon interpreter for comedian conspiracy theorist Roseanne Barr and started recording videos about QAnon with her.

Weldon focused on attacking vaccines and other efforts to fight COVID-19, saying in one video that Dr. Anthony Fauci “needs to be hung from a rope.” She claimed the vaccine killed people and even recorded herself yelling at people standing in line to receive vaccines.

“The vaccines kill, don’t get it!” Weldon warned the waiting vaccine recipients in an undated video posted to one of her online accounts. “This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”

Anti-Vax Radio Host Who Got COVID at QAnon-Friendly Conference Dies

In late December, however, Weldon started showing symptoms of coronavirus infection. In her last video, posted on Dec. 28, Weldon struggled through her remarks about the coming overthrow of the United States government, coughing and complaining that she was exhausted.

Three days later, Weldon was hospitalized in Camarillo, California. She posted a picture of herself wearing an oxygen mask to Instagram and claimed she had “bacterial pneumonia.” Weldon wrote in a post on the social media network Telegram that she refused to take coronavirus treatment remdesivir, calling it “Dr Fauci’s Resmedervir (sic).”

Weldon’s death from COVID is just the latest instance of a far-right personality who opposed vaccination being killed by the virus. On Jan. 3, radio host Doug Kuzma died while infected with the coronavirus. In August, QAnon promoter Robert David Steele died of the virus shortly after posting a picture of himself in an oxygen mask and vowing to still refuse the vaccine.

Flat-Earther With COVID Symptoms Dies After Denying Virus Even Exists

In September, a QAnon follower named Veronica Wolski became a cause celebre in QAnon circles after she was hospitalized with the coronavirus. QAnon fans besieged the hospital with phone calls demanding that Wolski receive ivermectin, the deworming drug used by some as an unproven coronavirus treatment. Wolski died of the disease later that month.

In the face of these deaths, their surviving friends and supporters have started to allege that the dead QAnon figures are being murdered, either because they were refused internet folk remedies like ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, or because they were killed by the deep-state to cover up their conspiracy theories. In December, Kuzma and a number of other conspiracy theorists were sickened with COVID-like symptoms after appearing together at a conference. Rather than acknowledge that they had COVID, the far-right influencers suggested they had been targeted by an anthrax attack.

After Weldon’s death, her QAnon allies threatened to pursue violent action against staff at the hospital where she died. Scott McKay, a QAnon personality known as the “Patriot Streetfighter,” said he would publicize the names of doctors and nurses involved in treating Weldon, saying he wanted to “put the fear into these medical professionals” in a Telegram post. McKay proposed the hospital staff be sentenced to death, or be murdered in vigilante violence.

“If it’s not done in a military tribunal then it’s going to be done in the street eventually and not to my wishes,” McKay wrote. “That’s my greatest fear. But if it’s necessary, it’s going to be necessary.” street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

Cirsten Weldon had amassed tens of thousands of followers across right-wing social media networks by promoting the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy under the screenname “CirstenW.” She was prominent enough to become a sort of QAnon interpreter for comedian conspiracy theorist Roseanne Barr and started recording videos about QAnon with her.

Weldon focused on attacking vaccines and other efforts to fight COVID-19, saying in one video that Dr. Anthony Fauci “needs to be hung from a rope.” She claimed the vaccine killed people and even recorded herself yelling at people standing in line to receive vaccines.

“The vaccines kill, don’t get it!” Weldon warned the waiting vaccine recipients in an undated video posted to one of her online accounts. “This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”

Anti-Vax Radio Host Who Got COVID at QAnon-Friendly Conference Dies

In late December, however, Weldon started showing symptoms of coronavirus infection. In her last video, posted on Dec. 28, Weldon struggled through her remarks about the coming overthrow of the United States.

Bonus:

Flat-Earther With COVID Symptoms Dies After Denying Virus Even Exists

UNDER INVESTIGATION
Updated Nov. 05, 2021 3:48PM ET /
Published Nov. 05, 2021 10:04AM ET
Twitch Screenshot

A Canadian flat-earther has been found dead two weeks after he said on a livestream that although he was sick with classic COVID symptoms, he could not possibly have the virus because he didn’t believe it’s real. “CONVID doesn’t exist,” Mak Parhar told his followers, according to Global News. In a followup video, Parhar said he was taking ivermectin, the anti-parasite drug that experts say doesn’t prevent or treat the coronavirus and could be dangerous. Authorities have not determined his cause of death.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,438 • Replies: 91

izzythepush

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2022 12:25 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
That's one way of keeping the children safe.

What z piece of crap, the world is better off without it.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2022 01:22 pm
I wonder how many other people died or got sick with COVID that listened to this disturbed woman? Thin out the herd!
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 02:08 pm
@jcboy,
The ones dying are them. It's got to cause some political affect in the right districts. It's crazy. This is at least the tenth major Q mouth piece to discover how fatal misinformation can be. Crazy self destruction.

And I still can't get my cataract surgery because of all these self entitled non vaccinators are filling all the hospitals with totally unnecessarily illness and dying.
Below viewing threshold (view)
jcboy

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 03:50 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

How many double vaccs have died from Covid?

You're making the assumption that double vaccinated are dying, post your source.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 06:11 pm
@The Anointed,
Everything I hear is that 90% of patients in hospitals are unvaxxed.

When the next mutation occurs because nutbags will not get vaxxed, I will take the next booster, too. I've had Covid (Nov 2019), been vaxxed since this March, and boosted in August. I wear a mask and I stay away from Trump Rallies.

Good luck to you.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 06:13 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
You're making the assumption that double vaccinated are dying, post your source.

I'm not here to do the leg work for you mate, look up the statistics yourself.

Most of the Covid hot spots today are in venues where non vaccs are banned.

Riiiiiight. I go on science and fact, you can take your chances with wishful thinking.
jcboy

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 06:24 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

I'm not here to do the leg work for you mate, look up the statistics yourself.

I wasn't asking you to do any leg work for me, you made an assumption and I merely asked for your source, your answer was what I expected because you don't have a source you pulled it out of your ass. Razz
jcboy

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 07:32 pm
@The Anointed,
An ignorant sot is someone that post bullshit and can’t back it up with a reliable source.
jcboy

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 07:51 pm
@jcboy,
When I see user ignored I never peek. 😎
Glennn

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 07:58 pm
@jcboy,
Suitcherself. But the answer to the question is NO, you are not considered fully vaxxed until two weeks after your last injection. And then there's the issue of boosters and what not.

Have ya heard?

On Thursday, January 6, 2021, the Austrian government announced its new plans to force citizens into receiving more than two mRNA injections that are deceptively labeled as “vaccines.” The unelected Chancellor Karl Nehammer has reduced the “Green Passports” validity to six months. As a result, millions of citizens who were considered “fully vaccinated” six months ago are now classified as “unvaccinated” by the government. The only way to get the document reissued for those who have lost their Green Pass is to receive a booster injection.

Does that seem fair to you? Wouldn't ya just hate to do every frickin' thing you're told like a good compliant . . . citizen, only to have 'em condemn ya anyway? I know I would.

And so far, the logic behind your boosters seems to be akin to declaring how bad the storm was, but how bad it would have been if we hadn't thrown the virgins into the volcano.
Quote:
When I see user ignored I never peek.

Of course you do.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 08:02 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
An ignorant sot is someone that post bullshit and can’t back it up with a reliable source.

There are many reliable sources out there which deceived ignoramus's refuse to even look at

Anyone crossing the borders into Queensland 'Australia' must be doubled Vaccinated, and irrelevant as to having been double Vacced, they are still required to show evidence of a PCR test in the 72 hours before crossing the border, (Obviously the authorities believe the vaccine cannot be trusted) double vaccinated arrivals from hot spots such as the majority of NSW who have shown proof that they were covid free, must also take a second test 5 days after arriving into Queensland.

And even after all that, the state government warned us that once the borders were opened to the double vaccinated, Covid would run rampant through out our state. Well, who would have thunk that?

Check the statistics of how many unvaccinated people between the age of 18 and 30, who have died from Covid, and of the very few that have, check if they had serious medical conditions before contracting the disease?
Glennn

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 08:08 pm
@The Anointed,
It's like people are being sold a life jacket that will protect them from the final stages of drowning; they'll flail about and kick and scream a little and swallow a lot of water, but they'll probably live.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2022 08:18 pm
@Glennn,
And depending on your physical condition, you would have survived even without the life jacket.

1. Forums
  2. » QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:19:19