QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2022 03:32 am
@jcboy,
I get the feeling certain posters don't get a lot of visitors, that they were socially distanced long before Covid emerged.
jcboy

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2022 06:59 am
@izzythepush,
Yep and I've had most of the nuts on ignore for years. The only time I see anything that idiot Orally posted is when someone quotes him Razz
izzythepush

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2022 07:44 am
@jcboy,
Some people are a bit too free and easy with the quote button.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2022 10:03 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
And depending on your physical condition, you would have survived even without the life jacket.

Yeah, you know that, and I know that, and anyone really paying attention knows that. However, one must never underestimate the reality-blurring effects of cognitive dissonance. Sufferers have fallen for the idea that 99+% is the new 1%, and there's just no convincing them otherwise.

Selling snow to Eskimos.

I have a neighbor I've known all my life. He was 82 and has had three heart attacks in the last ten years. He was on his last leg. His last trip to the hospital was his last. He was not sick with any virus! But that didn't stop them from listing his death as from covid. You have to be pretty dense to not understand where all of the "covid deaths" are coming from.

Also, note how the cognitively dissonant huddle together, hoping that if a big enough number of cognitively dissonant people believe something, it will be true. No argument from them; just a lot of what you just saw. And now watch as they get together with their sore, calloused thumbs to help each other make it all go away so that they don't have to think about it. They're all such fans of censorship when it works in their favor.

The Anointed

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2022 09:23 pm
@Glennn,
News item this morning: "CHILD UNDER FIVE DIES WITH COVID"

With Covid, not 'OF COVID".

A child under the age of five and a man in his 30s have died with COVID-19 as New South Wales recorded its deadliest day yet with more than 18 fatalities reported on Monday.

New South Wales reported 18 COVID-related fatalities and more than 20,000 cases on Monday - marking the state’s deadliest day seen since the start of the pandemic.

Six women, 11 men and a child aged under five died 'WITH' the coronavirus.

Chief Health Officer Kerry Chant said the child who died 'WITH' COVID-19 had "significant" underlying health conditions and died at home.

“The child from southwestern Sydney died at home and had significant underlying health conditions," she said.

Ms Chant confirmed the man in his 30s who died 'WITH' COVID-19 had not been vaccinated and she had received no information on whether he had underlying health conditions.

The fact that she empathises the age of the young man (30) and the child (5)
Suggests to me that the others who died were elderly people, who would have been knocked over by a severe common cold. But that information is unavailable.

As to the six women and the other ten men out of the 20,293 recorded COVID positive cases on Monday, it does not say whether they were doubled vaccinated, over eighty, with underlying health conditions, or whether they were COVID positive and died in a head on collision, or from some other cause.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 01:40 am
@The Anointed,
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-03/qld-coronavirus-covid-case-numbers-testing-death/100735144

Excerpt from above link.

A Queensland man in his late 30s has died of a "probable" COVID-related illness, authorities say, with the state recording 4,249 new infections in the latest reporting period.

Queensland's Chief Health Officer John Gerrard said the Coroner will investigate the man's death. He said it was believed the man who died had been vaccinated.

Dr Gerrard said 147 people were in hospital receiving treatment specifically for COVID-19 and 39 of those are unvaccinated.

Revealing that 108 fully vaccinated people were in hospital receiving treatment specifically for COVID-19.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 05:12 am
@jcboy,
Quote:
I wasn't asking you to do any leg work for me, you made an assumption and I merely asked for your source, your answer was what I expected because you don't have a source you pulled it out of your ass.

I do hope that you are continuing to follow this thread jcboy. Boy being the operative part of your name.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 05:17 am
@jcboy,
They're still desperate for our attention, it's quite sad really. If I knew somebody didn't want to me I wouldn't embarrass myself.
The Anointed

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 07:00 am
@izzythepush,
You have already embarrassed yourself by saying, "If I knew somebody didn't want to me."

Nighty night Izzy. Come back when you can type that which you want to say.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 07:13 am
@izzythepush,
See what I mean.

I don't want to talk to Des Patterson, Les was bad enough.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 07:59 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

And the facts are, that many double vaccs have died from Covid, and are today, Covid positive and spreading their disease throughout the community. Whereas most non vaccinated people, who were not frightened by the scare mongers, or forced because of their work or careers into receiving the experimental drugs, are either Covid free, or have contracted the disease and got over it with little of no bad effects.

Care to back that trash up with what's known as a fact.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 08:01 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
And how long after the booster before you are considered "protected"?

As long as it takes until until you non vaxxers stop playing human test tubes in the Covid mutation chain.
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 08:04 am

#JustGetTheDamnVaccineAlready

https://iili.io/Yyt80X.jpg

0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 08:09 am
@izzythepush,
I added that deranged old fool to my ignore list. Cool
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 08:21 am
@jcboy,
You're very wise.

The main problem is they're so tiresome. You can't just disagree, they tell you do do this that and the other and explain everything umpteen times, for what?

They've made their minds up, ignorance and prejudice trumps the truth every time.

I used to work for the Department of Social Security as a visiting officer. A lot of my work involved visiting pensioners to check their claims were up to date.

I met a lot like the above, sad lonely people who had very little contact with the outside world who wanted to keep me there as long as possible.

There was also a huge problem with the form, it asked questions about name, partner, dob, dependents, income etc.

Instead of that it should have said, list in graphic detail every medical procedure you've undergone, because that's all they wanted to talk about.

Mrs Brady Old Lady from Viz is spot on.
jcboy

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 01:29 pm
@izzythepush,
Another conservative activist dies of COVID.

Conservative Activist Dies of COVID Complications After Attending Anti-Vax ‘Symposium’

Quote:
A well-known conservative activist in Arlington, Texas, who peddled COVID-19 vaccine misinformation has died of complications caused by the virus—just a few weeks after attending a “symposium” against the shots.

The Arlington Republican Party confirmed the passing of Kelly Canon on Facebook.

“Another tragedy and loss for our Republican family. Our dear friend Kelly Canon lost her battle with pneumonia today. Kelly will be forever in our hearts as a loyal and beloved friend and Patriot. Gone way too soon We will keep her family in our prayers,” the Arlington Republican Club said in a statement.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 01:34 pm
@jcboy,
I see they don't have the guts to call it what it is, hiding behind pneumonia.
jcboy

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 01:50 pm
@izzythepush,
They're killing off their own base.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2022 01:52 pm
@jcboy,
It's what happens when ideology gets in the way of rationality.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 06:24:18